+ Reply to Thread

Next up Washington ... its time to gut em and skin em !!

Lets keep rolling ... moving forward... and riding the arm of Eli and with the Running game finaly starting to warm up .. its time to drag hapless Washington into our den, gut em, skin em and leave em feeling like they wish they hadnt beaten us in week 1.

37 - 13 Giants ... LETS GO !!

Re: Next up Washington ... its time to gut em and skin em !!

I sure hope we can do some things better on defense, we've seen how they moved the ball on us in week 1. Last night surly didn't show us anything that would indicate a change in our D....except maybe that they're even worst.....Lol still though, this Should be an easier game than Dallas, even though they just had a close game with the Pats; I just don't see us getting swept by the Skins....
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

I'm sure the Giants feel they owe the Skins big time after they embarrased them on Opening Day, They should really be fired up for this game

They are without Fred Davis this time. That will be the difference and Eli has Cruz this time.

Skins still scare me. You never know what you'll get with that team and their D-line is still solid.

They almost beat the Pats yesterday. Giants NEED to play better defense cause Helu is just as good as Murray IMO and Rex can still sling it. (When he wants to)

we will probably win this game 48-47 or something stupid

Eli has 476 yards 5 TD and 3 Int ...etc etc

D gives up 497 yards

gut em !

like it
    Non Omnis Moriar

Starter

If Jacobs is really back we can go all the way. Congrats to the Doc's. for getting that corn cobb out; I think Prince Akamora has one now though; that guy seems sloooow.