+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

All those years I been asking for a Running Back

We finally drafted one that might be good. Thanks for all the idiots who told me to shut up because they thought Brandon Jacobs was a full time starter...lol where is Jacobs now.

Well we won two super bowls...

Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    Well we won two super bowls...
    Thanks to Eli, we was last in rushing last year....luckily our division sucked so we could make the playoffs with a 9-7 record

You're saying that neither Bradshaw or Jacobs have been good? Tiki Barber?

As for last season - a running back can't run through holes which haven't been created for him.

Excuses are like butt holes everyone has them. We all know that the offensive line was bad....but does Bradshaw have the versatility like Tiki had in the passing game. Tiki was a good blocker and a good receiver out the backfield. And Tiki made his offensive look good with nice cutback moves...dont tell me that Lomas Brown and Scott Gragg was elite blockers lol. Get over it Bradshaw cant hold Tiki's jockstrap.

All-Pro
    Wih the exception of last year the Giants have been one of the best rushing teams in the NFL since TC has become the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Excuses are like butt holes everyone has them. We all know that the offensive line was bad....but does Bradshaw have the versatility like Tiki had in the passing game. Tiki was a good blocker and a good receiver out the backfield. And Tiki made his offensive look good with nice cutback moves...dont tell me that Lomas Brown and Scott Gragg was elite blockers lol. Get over it Bradshaw cant hold Tiki's jockstrap.
    Wow, I know Eli is good and I didn't believe Jacobs was the be all end all but I can recognize his contributions to our Superbowl wins. He was a hell of a pass blocker and without him back there Eli would'nt have been able to get those passes out. I recognize your right to your opinion but you're off base here a little bit.

Im not as off base as the people who thinks that Bradshaw is better than Tiki or even close. Jacobs was nothing more than a goaline back and a situtational guy, and this is why I kept preaching. When the Giants paid Jacobs and wanted him to be the featured back...he was tiptoeing to keep himself from getting injured and he was not nearly effective. Even this year, as a Niner he tried to be that power back and was running hard, and guess where that landed him....on the injury report again. He will be nothing more than a situational guy like I been saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    We finally drafted one that might be good. Thanks for all the idiots who told me to shut up because they thought Brandon Jacobs was a full time starter...lol where is Jacobs now.
    ok well u can have your rb I prefer 2 sb's

Quote Originally Posted by nygmen90 View Post
    ok well u can have your rb I prefer 2 sb's
    Yea I prefer the Superbowls too, but theres alot of room for improvement. Dont forget we almost didnt even make the playoffs....the Eagles even had a shot to show how weak the division was. Even we did beat the Patriots early in the year, they didnt have a chance without Gronkowski.