+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Reese watching the same Oline like us?!?!

Does Jerry Reese sit back and think this Offensive Line is doing well?!?! Does he even worry about the health of our franchise QB...why is Locklear even in their protecting his blindside. OMG! this Line scares the shyt out of me. What is Reese thinking about? We have too many athletes at the skilled positions for these fat lards to blow it.

All-Pro
    Well he has put together 2 Super Bowl winning teams so I'm sure he's watching.

They look ok tonight.
    FORMERLY GRAIL72

What's your point? You can't just conjure up a cohesive line out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Does Jerry Reese sit back and think this Offensive Line is doing well?!?! Does he even worry about the health of our franchise QB...why is Locklear even in their protecting his blindside. OMG! this Line scares the shyt out of me. What is Reese thinking about? We have too many athletes at the skilled positions for these fat lards to blow it.
    This is what you get when you draft OL in late rounds and rely on free agency.. The last time Giants drafted OL in first 2 rounds? 2004.. That's right and you guessed it. Tom's son in law. Why is Eli is an elite QB? He wins with an average OL.. I agree. Our franchise QB is too valuable to surround with mediocre lineman.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    So I guess this will be the new reason we're going to stay having a mediocre at best O-line.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    True. But .You had to sit at the edge of your seat hoping that Eli would not get killed with Diehl at tackle.

This line is playing pretty well verse a pretty good Dline tonight. I think they will continue to come together.
    FORMERLY GRAIL72

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    What's your point? You can't just conjure up a cohesive line out of nowhere.
    This is true. Thats why you need to draft OL in top 3 rounds so at least they have chance to make roster. Drafting OL in 4th-6th rounds is just not a good strategy to create Cohesive group. Some of these guys will be cut or not make the roster.

All-Pro
    The point is the man knows what he is doing. We are sitting watching a game full of players that he put together and they just won the Super Bowl. I think he knows what he's doing. Lol. The Reese hate had to stop for a while but it's back.