+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coe

Veteran

Coe

Playing very physical. Could he be the answer now that prince has the HA sprain.

Coe is playing GREAT... Bears receivers are just making the play lol

He's all over them
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Yes. Giants were really loaded at the nickel spot. Coe was one of the few guys I thought was fit for the outside. Hosley may also now get that chance.

All-Pro
    He was starting to come on last year before being injured.

He looked very well considering he was matched up against arguably the most physical wideout in the league, who btw happens to be a premier receiver as well. Coe held his own.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Yes. Giants were really loaded at the nickel spot. Coe was one of the few guys I thought was fit for the outside. Hosley may also now get that chance.
    I disagree I think they have serious issues now in the secondary with amukumara being hurt. Passing league and your down your 2 and 3 CB's for a long time its trouble

All-Pro
    Has it been confirmed Prince has a high ankle sprain and if so how long are they saying he will be out?

Veteran
    out at least 3-6 weeks - hosley was gonna be the nickel if healthy anyway - probably coe starter now. Will hill saw time as the rover tonight - played well/ at least wasnt thrown at so coverage must have been there.

All-Pro
    No to say he can't get better sooner, but it took Prince a while to come back from the broken foot. Hopefully it only takes a few weeks to get better.

you think coe will start over hosely?