+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My thoughts after this game:

Our backups are not good.Wilson is a beast.Randle will be better the Manningham.Our oline is still struggling, but looked a little better. Eli is the most important player on this team. He goes down, we may not win a game.Barden, Hill, Ojomo should make the team. Jernigan, Hughes, Brown are about to get cut. I think Douglas makes it over Jernigan, or at least he should. The QB moving his hands is now a false start.The 4th RB spot will be tough decision. Prince is fragile. How did he get hurt on that tackle?Gilbride still has no idea how to execute a screen to work.I'm glad football is kinda back.Go Giants Hopefully Princes injury isn't as bad as we think.

OLine surprised me playing against that Bears D Line.

Wilson is ALL BEAST.

Randle should be our 3rd Receiver IMO

Hope Prince bounces back but...

Ojomo's a keeper if he can be coached up

BUT the 2nd string OLine and Backs??? ugly for the most part

(WE need a power Back IMO as well...Bradshaw and D-Will will make a nice 1-2 punch BUT we need a short yardage Haymaker out there)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

trade carr for russel wilson haha

Coughlin says that Prince got hurt the play before that. He tried to play through it on the play where we all thought it happened.

i concur with both Wilson and Randle,

Wilson should co-exist with Bradshaw, and Randle should get plenty of playing time,

if i was the coach at least

Also,

has Hixon impressed enough? or just training camp hype thus far?

Quote Originally Posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
    Coughlin says that Prince got hurt the play before that. He tried to play through it on the play where we all thought it happened.
    That doesn't make me feel any better. It's preseason Prince, sit out if something bites you. No need to injure it more.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
    Also,has Hixon impressed enough? or just training camp hype thus far?
    Hixon showed enough in the past couple of years though. Plus he was still showing no effects of the injury, even with the lack of production. He is a lock if healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Our backups are not good.Wilson is a beast.Randle will be better the Manningham.Our oline is still struggling, but looked a little better. Eli is the most important player on this team. He goes down, we may not win a game.Barden, Hill, Ojomo should make the team. Jernigan, Hughes, Brown are about to get cut. I think Douglas makes it over Jernigan, or at least he should. The QB moving his hands is now a false start.The 4th RB spot will be tough decision. Prince is fragile. How did he get hurt on that tackle?Gilbride still has no idea how to execute a screen to work.I'm glad football is kinda back.Go Giants Hopefully Princes injury isn't as bad as we think.
    Agree with everything you said. Especially about Prince. I'm beginning to think he is fragile. How the heck do you get a high ankle sprain on that play?

well Wilson, Randle, Rivers, Osi, Holsey and Barden are backups, so unless you know of some rule change that will increase the rosters to 90 ... i really wouldn't worry about guys that are about to be cut
    Apologize to Melo 5