+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome game ;)

Awesome game ;)

I don't care what the scoreboard said in the end, we played great, Eli was unbelievable, and we were(ahem), major injury free. Let's go Big Blue! Can't wait for Sept. 5th

I'm waiting on the time table of the Prince injury. Other than that the first team offense & defense played good ball.
    David Wilson showed he could play against a good bears defense.
    Ramses Barden showed up... That was a pleasent sight.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I don't care what the scoreboard said in the end, we played great, Eli was unbelievable, and we were(ahem), major injury free. Let's go Big Blue! Can't wait for Sept. 5th
    Well there is a problem with second team. They blew a 24-7 lead over Jax to lose 32-31 getting outscored 25-7 in second half. In this game the first team built a nice 17-7 lead only to have the seconds score no points the rest to the way and again give up a good amount of points getting skunked 13-0. Let's just hope we don't have to count in these guys to much in regular yr. now mind you most of the guys causing the problem will be cut very soon
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Depending on the severity of Prince' High ankle sprain he could be out for awhile. The average time recovery time is 3-5 weeks. It is possible he could be out for longer than that. Again, depends on the severity of it. He also has top of the line doctors/trainers to help him so he could be back sooner than that (hopefully). As for the game, i love what Wilson brings to the table and yes, ramses did look good but we'll see how he is in the regular season lol.

I didn't hear if Herzlick"s (sp) arm is okay. Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    he came back in and played a few plays later so I assume he is ok
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

First team looked great, wilson looked good, and Eli had a good game.

I really like Wilsons game a lot, and I think he can end up being the starter of the team - I hope I'm right.

I still think Barden can be successful, but to drop Jernigan or someone along those lines would be stupid to keep barden.

I really am waiting on the Prince confirmation to see if we really had no injury problems because losing Prince might be bad, for him too.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    I haven't heard anything yet. Usually Garafolo or Vacchiano tweet it if it's bad so i guess "no news is good news".

Veteran
    Losing Prince is a big blow, thats the biggest thing i took away from this game. I think that over shadows the positives.

eh, he could be back for dallas but prob week 2...not a huge deal