+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

David Douglas is SAFE

I think David Douglas is safe. He is returning punts and kicks. He plays on all the special teams. He has had a great camp. I think we will keep seven wide receivers and he will make it.......................

Yep I don't see how he doesn't make the team. There's literally no way they can stash him on the PS. He'll get snatched up in a second...I can almost guarantee it.

They're going to keep him.

Good hands, and plays a decent special teams. He's making the team.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Him, Ojomo and Hill have too much playmaking ability and talent not to make it.

Douglas > Jernigan
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

So you think they give up on JJ to keep Douglas? Barden through a 6'5 size Monkey Wrench in the ring tonight with his play. I now think we keep him. unless they keep 7?

So you got Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, RR, Barden, Douglas/JJCuts Tally, Collins and maybe DePalma makes PS.

And what do you do with Stanback? He has shows some serious talent. No way they retain 8 and as you said they can't hide Douglas so is JJ cut?
    Last edited by miked1958; 08-24-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

well he is safe for the 1st round of cuts, but yeah he really did a nice job tonight ... need a guy like that
    Apologize to Melo 5

ps guy at best imo for this situation

Bench Player
    Before tonight I would have said Barden cut over Jernigan, but I seriously doubt that now... I really like jernigan too, but Barden may have just screwed him lol

Veteran
    I do not think he makes it ahead of jernigan and barden, so my guess is only if they are willing to keep an extra wr. I think punt return duty will be hosley's when healthy and wilson will take kicks after ab takes top spot to start the year with a backup of scott (if he makes the team) Not a bad showing tonight by david douglas - but certainly still on the bubble. He has put together some nice tape as has Ojomo.

No dount hill is safe - he was playing the rover tonight with the ones.