+ Reply to Thread

I really wish...

There was somewhere online that could allow me to watch the preseason games in full. I love to watch our players development but have not been able to catch one game this year.If only....

NFL.com...$19.99 every game on demand

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    NFL.com...$19.99 every game on demand
    Hey, thanks, Richard! May the force be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Hey, thanks, Richard! May the force be with you!
    Just as info, it's better than not having any access but I used it for the Jaguars' game and it was always behind real time and lost about 4 minutes of action in the 4th quarter.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

My friend was telling me about this site he watched the bills on yesterday. He said there's some ads you have to close out but once you do you can stream the game for free. Not sure how the site is (i never tried it) but i can you can try it out..

www.vipbox.TV

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Just as info, it's better than not having any access but I used it for the Jaguars' game and it was always behind real time and lost about 4 minutes of action in the 4th quarter.
    So there's no video then?

Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    My friend was telling me about this site he watched the bills on yesterday. He said there's some ads you have to close out but once you do you can stream the game for free. Not sure how the site is (i never tried it) but i can you can try it out..www.vipbox.TV
    Oh wow. I was searching like CBS.com and such. This seems pretty cool though

Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    My friend was telling me about this site he watched the bills on yesterday. He said there's some ads you have to close out but once you do you can stream the game for free. Not sure how the site is (i never tried it) but i can you can try it out..

www.vipbox.TV

Mods are going to be very upset........don't give sites like that out in here...need to go to private messages
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    Mods are going to be very upset........don't give sites like that out in here...need to go to private messages
    Oh whoops! sorry, really had no idea. Won't happen again!