+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile My Un-educated take on the Game!

Yes, Eli manning is the real deal! LOL! Barden has come back from the dead looking like the Plax man. Wilson is our future, guy got moves like Nicole Kidman! Randle did look NFL ready as advertised! Prince goes down again! Big drop off with the second team. Carr showed why he is a back up! All in all, our draft picks that played showed their stuff.
    Last edited by bigjeep; 08-25-2012 at 11:29 AM.

I think Carr was affected more by the weak 2nd team O Line, if I were him I would be worried about next week.

Carr was way off his game. He was anticipating too much. He was not doing check downs. T he worst thing about him was campbell made him look really bad. But I guess if i were campbell id be looking for a job too. cant stand him . all in all the bears 1.5 team made our 3 to 4th team look like garbage.

carr stunk it up. 2nd week in a row.
    perriloux has a way faster release and runs faster.
    2 good qualities to have with our o-line. (or lack thereof).

all in all a replay of the sad jacksonville game

Quote Originally Posted by dan1552 View Post
    all in all a replay of the sad jacksonville game
    I couldn't watch the Jax game, but if the starting players looked as good as last night, I'm pleased. Lots of 2nds playing with the 1s to start with 13 out, so last night's 2nds are really our 3rds.

lots to be excited about though. physical Corner play, an electrifying RB, an obvious heir to the departed MM...

if we could see the OLine get a boost and the DLine interior get healthy, I'm good.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    Yes, Eli manning is the real deal! LOL! Barden has come back from the dead looking like the Plax man. Wilson is our future, guys got moves like Nicole Kidman! Randle did look NFL ready as advertised! Prince goes down again! Big drop off with the second team. Carr showed why he is a back up! All in all, our draft picks that played showed their stuff.
    What did Randle do last night to look NFL ready? He caught one pass bobbled it then ran backwards and got tackled. He caught another tried to make a move but it looked like he was running in quicksand and got nowhere. Then he beat a 3rd string corner who has been toasted all season. Carr got blamed for an overthrow but if RR didn't stumble his way through the pattern the ball would of been on target. Randle has good hands but his after catch threat is low.

Unhappy

Give him a break, made the typical rookie mistakes, but looked good making them!

agreed... randle was unimpressive.. anyone see the backfield run with hixon???? what was that?