+ Reply to Thread

"..my goal is to still play in the season's opener" - Terrell Thomas

Injury Update
    Thank you for coming to TerrellThomas24.com.

How have you been? Sorry it has been a while since I blogged, I have been busy getting my mind and leg right. Faith is about staying strong; thank god for Dr. Warren, Dr. Ting, Dr. Andrews and all that gave me the option to keep playing.
    Like Iíd mention before I just aggravated my knee; it feels strong and no swelling. I have running in the pool lately to keep active. I am getting back to my old self; my goal is to still play in the season's opener. I have been working my butt off every day; I have been in the weight room everyday and been watching film.

I have been working hard to get better in everything I can do and not worry of the things I canít do with my knee. Rest is what is best for my knee. All the signs are showing of my return coming back with a strong and healthy knee are all positive. The Giants have been taking great care of me and are allowing me to come back whenever I am ready. And whenever that day is I will be ready.

I appreciate all the support, again the knee is going well. I am steadily rehabbing it and increasing the rehab workouts each week. Sooner or later I will be back on the practice field and back on Sundays.

Thank you again for all the support, I really appreciate it.
    Thank you and God Bless

http://www.terrellthomas24.com/

Quote Originally Posted by WhereTrelAt? View Post
    date
    Thank you for coming to TerrellThomas24.com.

How have you been? Sorry it has been a while since I blogged, I have been busy getting my mind and leg right. Faith is about staying strong; thank god for Dr. Warren, Dr. Ting, Dr. Andrews and all that gave me the option to keep playing.
    Like Iíd mention before I just aggravated my knee; it feels strong and no swelling. I have running in the pool lately to keep active. I am getting back to my old self; my goal is to still play in the season's opener. I have been working my butt off every day; I have been in the weight room everyday and been watching film.

I have been working hard to get better in everything I can do and not worry of the things I canít do with my knee. Rest is what is best for my knee. All the signs are showing of my return coming back with a strong and healthy knee are all positive. The Giants have been taking great care of me and are allowing me to come back whenever I am ready. And whenever that day is I will be ready.

I appreciate all the support, again the knee is going well. I am steadily rehabbing it and increasing the rehab workouts each week. Sooner or later I will be back on the practice field and back on Sundays.

Thank you again for all the support, I really appreciate it.
    Thank you and God Bless

http://www.terrellthomas24.com/
    The most important thing is to get your knee ready, the timing is secondary. You have huge support here on the boards. Can't wait to have your back to defend our crown! Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

With Prince down for the count right now, it's more important that TT stays healthy than to rush back.

TT24 is a real fighter. He's one of my favorite players because of the way he attacks the ball carrier and because of the courage he has shown while coming back from big injuries. I hope he can start this season and return to form.