+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thank you Jerry Reese for being the best GM in the [N]ational [F]ootball [L]eague

David Wilson and Reuben Randle are absolute studs....... we will repeat as Super Bowl Champions this season and cement a dynasty for the coming yearsss
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    David Wilson and Reuben Randle are absolute studs....... we will repeat as Super Bowl Champions this season and cement a dynasty for the coming yearsss
    relax there bud.. we're still in preseason

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    relax there bud.. we're still in preseason
    Nope.

Can not, will not temper expectations... you cannot make me!

Seriously we have NEVER had this much talent on this team ever, never, ever have we. Ever. Did I mention ever?

Both sides of the ball are LOADED. If we can stay relatively healthy........

We are going to one of the most dynamic and explosive offenses in the league. With Easy E running the ship we are full steam ahead to a 12 win season onto the Super Bowl where we terrorize Brady for a third time in the biggest game of the football season.

Don't even get me started on the defense.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Hard not to be excited about last night. This year's draft is looking stellar.

Last year's draft = bust.

Jerry Reese and Mark Ross have an eye for talent. After this season, I would assume a lot of attention will be on beefing up the o-line

i agree last years draft is not looking too good. But our rookie free agents were very good. Herz, Paysinger and Hynoski!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post

Lmao...your judging an entire draft class in their second year after no training camp? brilliant
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    Lmao...your judging an entire draft class in their second year after no training camp? brilliant
    This year's draft has done more in 3 preseason games.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post

Jacquian Williams was a steal in the 7th round.

edit:thanks for the spelling error NYG4lifeNYK
    Last edited by primetime; 08-25-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Joaquin Williams was a steal in the 7th round.
    Agreed. The rest are projects.