+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Redskins Run Game

Redskins Run Game

I realize that the Colts dont have the best Defense, however the Redskins are opening up holes for all their backs. Plus this Alfred Morris is really impressing me. And Tim Hightower is back running well. We might have our work with them cut out.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Final Tally for Alfred Morris, 14 rushes 107 yds. Thats huge! but nobody wants to talk about this?

Even getting to / winning the big game doesn't completely wipe out the memory that this team beat them twice last season. I assume the QB rookie sensation will still have his growing pains, and their running game may not be enough for points needed in the second half. Not against the Giants, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Even getting to / winning the big game doesn't completely wipe out the memory that this team beat them twice last season. I assume the QB rookie sensation will still have his growing pains, and their running game may not be enough for points needed in the second half. Not against the Giants, at least.
    I feel your pain as well, and I sure hope you are right for this season against them. 2 losses last year should not have happened but did. We need to turn them back into the FORESKINS they are.

Veteran
    Skins could be tougher overall than they have been in years.
    I don't count their wins last year, as we would have destroyed them
    if we had played them in the playoffs (playing like we were capable
    finally healthy).

But I think the division needs to worry that we probably will have a running game,
    may have the best TE we've had in years, and may have halfway decent LBers
    this year. Our only real loss was as pretty decent 3rd WR, but I don't see
    lack of talent to fill that loss.

I still think the Egirls will be the test though, as they always seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    Skins could be tougher overall than they have been in years.
    But I think the division needs to worry that we may have the best TE we've had in years
    Hey, I'm an optimist, but let's hear more about this guy from Dallas - is he really that versatile?

Hey, I'm an optimist, but let's hear more about this guy from Dallas - is he really that versatile?
    The Black Unicorn so far is all he has been cut out to be. I havent seen him make too many bad plays and its just the rose colored glasses that Jerry Jones has for his cowpokes and now the newly injured Witten. Jerry is currently investing in yoga classes to be able to kick himself in the *** for letting Bennet come to our team.

I guess playing in Whitten's shadow would make many overlooked? Great to hear there's somewhat unexpected solidification at a position of concern, not long ago.

Veteran
    Heck of lot faster than ballard and I just don't think he is going to get clobbered in the middle of the field like boss did.
    Several of the grabs bennet has made so far I think ballard/boss do not make, as bennet seems very aggressive going up for
    the ball. I also think Eli will be able to be a little off on his throws (if/when it happens) and bennet will come down with it.
    And although I did not really watch him block too much, it seems he does that really well also.

I think when him and wilson are both out there, eli could almost always have a checkdown open.

+ Reply to Thread