+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Would you guys want

To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?
    To be honest, it doesn't matter to me. Don't really favor or disfavor playing anyone in the postseason, just want us to win the big one in the end.

This can turn into a respectful rivalry for years to come if we end up playing you guys in the postseason again, and it can become a real storyline if we beat you for a third time. But other than watching a cool rivalry develop, it doesn't really matter to me if we play you guys again or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    No opinion, the post season is about us, not the team we might play.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Can we get through the pre-season first before we discuss the post-season, and who might play whom?

There is no rivalry. Let it go.

Is this Lambeau12 or someone completely different?

I think it has been a fun matchup to be honest. I would love for both teams to meet again. Although, I still think it will be very hard for that to happen. The NFC improved so much this offseason, and it wasnt bad last year. I seriously think all of the following teams aside from GB and Gmen are better teams this year than last: Bears, Lions, Skins, Cowboys, Eagles, Panthers, Falcons, 49ers, Saints and possibly even the Seahawks(not so much.)

This conference may be the strongest going into this season that I have ever seen it.I do not take making the playoffs for granted. Therefor, I have a hard time really caring, at this point, who we meet in the mythical land of the playoffs that we havent even begun to compete for yet.

At least you guys get the Vikings 2x a year.

total indifference. no disrespect.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Love playing the Packers, they always lay down for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post
    Love playing the Packers, they always lay down for us.
    LOL

yeah they always give us Wins.

On purpose.
    /sarcasm

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Can we get through the pre-season first before we discuss the post-season, and who might play whom?

There is no rivalry. Let it go.
    Bold capital letters and underlined: THERE IS NO RIVALRY
    No one remembers who came in second.