+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This would be the perfect time to trade Barden

Let's face it, there is a good chance he never gets a snap this season. I think now would be a good time to trade him for a 5th rounder (if thats possible) and free up a roster spot. Discuss.

Yes, because other GMs will trade for a guy who's going to cut later this week. They're all just dying to throw draft picks at the Giants for marginal talent.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    Let's face it, there is a good chance he never gets a snap this season. I think now would be a good time to trade him for a 5th rounder (if thats possible) and free up a roster spot. Discuss.
    Grab your helmet lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

No not now. Giants maybe need to show more. Yet then again, nope not going to happen.

Banned
    who the hell would trade a 5th or any pick for Barden?

If I was the GM of another team, I'd take the chance on Barden being released rather than giving any draft picks for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    who the hell would trade a 5th or any pick for Barden?

The Jets? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bones911 View Post
    The Jets? lol
    The Patriots like to raid our fridge
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

For what it's worth... I sat next to Jason Garrett on a flight and we discussed Ramses Barden. He was pretty high on the kid. He has a lot to show yet. I'm with everyone else in that the game last night was just preseason. I personally don't think that he got many opportunities during his first two years but I'm sure that a lot of that was because of what was seen from him in practice. The leash is still very short. It's do or die time.

The Vikings gave the Skins a 5th rounder for McNabb. Barden has one more year remaining on his contract.