+ Reply to Thread

Anyone going to the Cincinnati or Atlanta game this season?

Unfortunately I will not be able to get to a Giants home game this year again. I am in Tennessee and of course the Giants don't come here till 2014 I believe.

So looking at the road schedule, I was considering getting tickets to the Falcons or Bengals game. I'm only about 4 hrs from Cincy and a little over 4 to Atlanta.

Anyone else considering going to either of those games? I have looked on ticketmaster and stubhub for tickets, and both games have plenty of tickets left. I also saw through the nfl.com website that you can buy tickets from ticket holders as opposed going through the box office for ticketmaster.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Thinking about attending the Falcons game in Dec
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Our group is based in Atlanta and the organizer has a few tickets left to the Falcons game. Only Upper Prime seats are being sold through his organization.

http://www.meetup.com/The-New-York-F...ents/67877522/

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Thinking about attending the Falcons game in Dec
    Yeah I was looking at tickets prices for that game. If I want to sit in the 100 or 200 section, I am going to pay a pretty penny. If I decide on that game, it will be in the 300 section. But heck, its still our Giants, and I'm sure I would meet up with other Giants fans prior to the game for some tailgating.

Its an early game as well, I could possibly head home after the game. If I decide to stay over the for the night(ie: too much to drink), hopefully I can find some reasonable accomodations--LOL!!!
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88