+ Reply to Thread

Anyone going to the Cincinnati or Atlanta game this season?

Unfortunately I will not be able to get to a Giants home game this year again. I am in Tennessee and of course the Giants don't come here till 2014 I believe.

So looking at the road schedule, I was considering getting tickets to the Falcons or Bengals game. I'm only about 4 hrs from Cincy and a little over 4 to Atlanta.

Anyone else considering going to either of those games? I have looked on ticketmaster and stubhub for tickets, and both games have plenty of tickets left. I also saw through the nfl.com website that you can buy tickets from ticket holders as opposed going through the box office for ticketmaster.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Thinking about attending the Falcons game in Dec
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Our group is based in Atlanta and the organizer has a few tickets left to the Falcons game. Only Upper Prime seats are being sold through his organization.

http://www.meetup.com/The-New-York-F...ents/67877522/

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Thinking about attending the Falcons game in Dec
    Yeah I was looking at tickets prices for that game. If I want to sit in the 100 or 200 section, I am going to pay a pretty penny. If I decide on that game, it will be in the 300 section. But heck, its still our Giants, and I'm sure I would meet up with other Giants fans prior to the game for some tailgating.

Its an early game as well, I could possibly head home after the game. If I decide to stay over the for the night(ie: too much to drink), hopefully I can find some reasonable accomodations--LOL!!!
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi