+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Am I the only one upset Coughlin sat Bradshaw for the whole 1st half

We might have had 14 points not 6 in the 1st half if Bradshaw was there for the 1st and goals

Coughlin selfishly was willing to punish the team, the organization, and millions of Giants fans to satisfy his principles......was not a fine more in order??? Thats what Lombardi did to Max McGee before the 1st Super Bowl for the same infraction.....Lombardi said the next time it would be $10,000 and if McGee had something to do that was worth $10,000 (a lot of money 1n 1961) to bring Lombardi with him LOL

But seriously I'd get rid of this old bat for hiring Sheridan and Fewell and then this ridiculous "principles" sitting

Re: Am I the only one upset Coughlin sat Bradshaw for the whole 1st half

Why blame coughlin? AB knew the rules and broke them. Be mad at him for being selfish and not putting the team first.

[quote user="BParcells777"]We might have had 14 points not 6 in the 1st half if Bradshaw was there for the 1st and goals

Coughlin selfishly was willing to punish the team, the organization, and millions of Giants fans to satisfy his principles......was not a fine more in order??? Thats what Lombardi did to Max McGee before the 1st Super Bowl for the same infraction.....Lombardi said the next time it would be $10,000 and if McGee had something to do that was worth $10,000 (a lot of money 1n 1961) to bring Lombardi with him LOL

But seriously I'd get rid of this old bat for hiring Sheridan and Fewell and then this ridiculous "principles" sitting
    [/quote]

Principles matter. The Giants are a classy organization and TC is a classy guy. I like Bradshaw but he screwed up and deserved to be benched. You calling TC an old bat shows you have no class.

I'm THRILLED he stuck to his principles.

Bradshaw is an idiot for missing curfew during our biggest game of the season.. HUGE HUGE HUGE divisional game & you're going to be late the night before?

Sit your *** on the bench & maybe next time you'll know better.

Jacobs was a force... well deserved start
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="BParcells777"]We might have had 14 points not 6 in the 1st half if Bradshaw was there for the 1st and goals

[/quote]

BJ was much better than Bradshaw last night. Kid played great. Bradshaw was rusty.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

TC did the right thing. Bradshaw knew what the rule was. He is the one who let his teammates down.

Excuse me but your all idiots......he punished the entire Giants Nation when a Fine was in order

It worked out though as Jacobs had a Redemption game.....looked like the Jacobs of 2007

I'm not even go to the dancing on the star thing ......he is missing some brain cells.....maybe half a brain

Why retort to calling everyone an idiot because they didn't agree with you??? You asked if anyone else was upset??? All said NO, never once attacking you,....

BTW, the REAL BParcells would of done the same.

Veteran

[quote user="BParcells777"]Excuse me but your all idiots......he punished the entire Giants Nation when a Fine was in order

It worked out though as Jacobs had a Redemption game.....looked like the Jacobs of 2007

I'm not even go to the dancing on the star thing ......he is missing some brain cells.....maybe half a brain
    [/quote]Excuse me, but YOU'RE an idiot. Not your, but you're.

And you're wrong. If we lost because Bradshaw wasn't in the game, then it's on Bradshaw for breaking the rules. This is exactly why the U.S. is filled with self-entitled, over-privileged little brats who continue to prove most people are not fit to be parents.

I'm going to assume you're one of them as well.

Break the rules, deal with the consequences. Stay classy Coughlin.

Starter

Why upset when Jacobs kicked butt and Ware has been Ok too especially on the short passes, helps avoid the sacks.