+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Cuts

  1. #1

    Cuts

    I saw on NFL Network that the Eagles cut 10 players.Does anyone know if any cuts werer handed down on our team.

  2. #2
    Not yet. Have twitter up and ready for when it happens

  3. #3
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,248
    Quote Originally Posted by giantcarll View Post
    I saw on NFL Network that the Eagles cut 10 players.Does anyone know if any cuts werer handed down on our team.
    I havent seen anything yet per the Giants site or nfl.com

    Maybe the mods can make this a sticky. Then when the first 15 cuts come in, we can have 1 thread on it.

    By the way, teams have to be down to 75 by 4pm(EDT) tomorrow. Maybe we will hear something later today?
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

  4. #4
    Veteran ibbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hamilton Canada
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by giantcarll View Post
    I saw on NFL Network that the Eagles cut 10 players.Does anyone know if any cuts werer handed down on our team.
    http://www.nfl.com/transactions listed there lot of them.

  5. #5
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,248
    Quote Originally Posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
    Not yet. Have twitter up and ready for when it happens
    yeah I guess our beat writers may have something sooner than say espn.com or nfl.com

    I'm guessing the Giants have practice today. I wonder if Coughlin and the coaches will make their decisions before or after that practice. I can almost guarantee that no corners will be cut, considering the state our CB position is in.

    I'm looking at players like Reinders, Talley, Goodin, Donnell or Purvis to be among the first cuts.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

  6. #6
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    92,935
    There's a link in the daily news thread under NFL.COM that shows all the cuts starting yesterday.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  7. #7
    Veteran Rat_bastich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    2,599
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    yeah I guess our beat writers may have something sooner than say espn.com or nfl.com

    I'm guessing the Giants have practice today. I wonder if Coughlin and the coaches will make their decisions before or after that practice. I can almost guarantee that no corners will be cut, considering the state our CB position is in.

    I'm looking at players like Reinders, Talley, Goodin, Donnell or Purvis to be among the first cuts.
    Yep, usually the guys that were brought in for fodder with the very slim possibility of making it go in the first round of cuts. Guys that never saw the preseason field. The cuts coming Friday are going to be the really tough ones to make. This is probably the downside to coaching.

  8. #8
    If I see that Manning kid still has a locker on Monday, I will be highly upset.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,898
    I'd like to see Hixon, and Carr cut.......Hixon as he is not a great receiver, and there are few opportunities to return KO anymore, plus he is injury prone.

    Carr because he is just awful after he takes his 1st hit.........Replace them with Perrilloux and Kuhn

  10. #10
    Veteran Rat_bastich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    2,599
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    If I see that Manning kid still has a locker on Monday, I will be highly upset.
    Nah, it is a definite that he'll be gone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts