+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NFL Transactions - August 2012 - GIANTS

NFL.COM Transactions/GIANTS

LINK
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-27-2012 at 06:22 AM.

Well I guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to see the first 15 cuts by the Giants. I don't know if has to do with some of the unknowns with the injuries of our players or not. But I thought that we would have heard some, if not all of, the 15 cuts by now.

I noticed that a lot of the other teams have gotten down to or close to the 75 man rosters as of today.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Giants scouting department will be working overtime to find some hidden gems in the Secondary and offensive line and at DT

I heard Cliff Harris got cut today by the Eagles...I think I read some posters here were high on him earlier in the year...(I think it was slipnottin but not sure).

With the Giants corner injuries he's I guy I wouldn't mind the Giants taking a look at.
    http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...173&feedID=704
    Last edited by titwio; 08-27-2012 at 12:24 AM.

I think carr will get cut he played like vick last time he couldnt throw the ball I think we will trade for andrew luck that isray guy is moron all we need to do is all follow him on twitter and be super nice and he will give us luck for 7th round pick because we are the gmen best ever go gmen.

We always wait until the deadline is approaching. A sign we have players we don't want to lose coming up
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    I think carr will get cut he played like vick last time he couldnt throw the ball I think we will trade for andrew luck that isray guy is moron all we need to do is all follow him on twitter and be super nice and he will give us luck for 7th round pick because we are the gmen best ever go gmen.
    No likely since they re-signed him. Let's see how he plays Wednesday
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Laron Scott ‏@laron_scott_34
    First cuts are over and god has bless me to still be here. #Blessed

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina
    It looks like Joe Martinek has a new Twitter avi of him from HS and not as a NYG. #thingsthatmakeyougohmmm

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    No likely since they re-signed him. Let's see how he plays Wednesday
    That is ridiculous he played like a brett farve he was just slinging it everywhere 2 ints in a row very bad not as composed as eli we need composed qbs.

Julian Talley ‏@Showtime1NJ
    Not the ending, Just a new beginning