+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Could be the next Julius Peppers. He has the frame and raw ability to line up anywhere on the DL and make an impact.
    Agreed.. He reminds me alot of Julius Peppers.. A unique talent thats for sure...

I do not think his SC data has been updated in a while. There is no way that guy is 256 pounds, He is way bigger looking than that to me. I think SC is trying to pull a fast 1.

Starter
    Yea and even if he's 255 now, he will be in the 270s come 2014. The kids freaking 19 years old! Most likely will be the number 1 pick in the draft.

Veteran
    I think he is on and off against the run if the couple of games I saw him in, doesn't have that many moves to get to the QB, but this can be coached, great athlete, good measurable, can be a force under the right tutelage.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Very few have that many moves before turning 20. You really can't be overcritical on his technique or weight at this stage in his development as he certainly makes up for it in athleticism and motor. I'm not dreaming of him in on the Giants, but I am certainly a believer in him as an elite prospect.

I say we throw every game to guarantee we have the first pick. We just have to make sure everyones on board! haha then we will have tuck, JPP, ojomo, and JC. Pretty sick D-front.

At this point I would trade our 1st round picks in 2014, 2015, and 2016 for Clowney. Once in a lifetime type player. He'll be one of the fastest players in the league at 290 lbs lol.