+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Romo Chokes ..Again

I don't like the thought but if Romo tags that wide open receiver near the end of the game it's over for the Giants.

Romo choked again and none of the announcers picked it up. I'm starting to think Romo has problems in pressure situations.

Re: Romo Chokes ..Again

Yes he did miss a wide open receiver but Dallas lost that game on defense.

[quote user="oldgiantfan"]I don't like the thought but if Romo tags that wide open receiver near the end of the game it's over for the Giants. Romo choked again and none of the announcers picked it up. I'm starting to think Romo has problems in pressure situations.[/quote]

Did yu have the volume on? Collingworth must have commented on it at least 3 times, Romo did not have to try and make the perfect pass, just get it out there and let him catch it.

Not like Eli ever missed a wide open man downfield!

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

All-Pro

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="oldgiantfan"]I don't like the thought but if Romo tags that wide open receiver near the end of the game it's over for the Giants. Romo choked again and none of the announcers picked it up. I'm starting to think Romo has problems in pressure situations.[/quote]

Did yu have the volume on? Collingworth must have commented on it at least 3 times, Romo did not have to try and make the perfect pass, just get it out there and let him catch it.

Not like Eli ever missed a wide open man downfield!

[/quote]

It was the same thing when Eli chucked it up to Manningham. He was wide open. Just throw it up in the air and let him catch it. Dez was the same thing.

I don't blame that pass on Romo, Austin has been out for weeks they were bound to have timing issues.

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Yes he did miss a wide open receiver but Dallas lost that game on defense.[/quote]

They sure did lose on defense. When a team scores 37 points as the Giants did then defense lost the game.

My point was that Romo seems to choke at critical moments. All the lousy defense aside all he had to do was put that pass anywhere in the area and it's lights out for the Giants.

I thought the play the that exemplifies the Romo typical bonehead play of the game was when he tried to extend the play on the sack and stumbled into the end zone, instead of just taking the sack on the 1-2 yard line.

the missed pass play happens sometimes!

[quote user="oldgiantfan"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]Yes he did miss a wide open receiver but Dallas lost that game on defense.[/quote] They sure did lose on defense. When a team scores 37 points as the Giants did then defense lost the game. My point was that Romo seems to choke at critical moments. All the lousy defense aside all he had to do was put that pass anywhere in the area and it's lights out for the Giants.[/quote]

Didn't he get them in FG range in about 40 seconds?

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

How about the coverage by Aaron Ross my god that was horrible

[quote user="oldgiantfan"]I don't like the thought but if Romo tags that wide open receiver near the end of the game it's over for the Giants.

Romo choked again and none of the announcers picked it up. I'm starting to think Romo has problems in pressure situations.[/quote]romo played great! I felt that Austin should of laid out for that 3rd and 5 play It seemed he wasen't ready to go into that next gear as he was returning from his hammy injury Either way Romo played very well and that wasen't on him I mean even after everything he got his team in FG range and if we had ZERO To's left It goes to OT