+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Cowboys Don't Have The Juice To Stay With Big Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Yes I've seen him play before I used to watch the Cheifs a lot, you just haven't seen the risks cause like I said he either intercepted it or someone else helped out all I'm saying is that when you go against top QBs in the league you won't be able to take those risks. Who really scares you as a receiver that he has covered so far? I can't think of anyone even in the preseason remember too he is learning a whole new system with Ryan, there could be busted plays. I know he's not Asante cause I think Asante is better imo.
    Just from last year, he was good against Calvin and he was good against the GB passing attack-- although they were without Jennings. Still he handled Nelson and Driver pretty well.

And I agree. Even though as a former corner, I can't stand the way Asante plays the position, I have to give him his props. He's better than Carr... or more valuable I should say. ( I really dislike how succeptable he is to screens)

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Just from last year, he was good against Calvin and he was good against the GB passing attack-- although they were without Jennings. Still he handled Nelson and Driver pretty well.

And I agree. Even though as a former corner, I can't stand the way Asante plays the position, I have to give him his props. He's better than Carr... or more valuable I should say. ( I really dislike how succeptable he is to screens)
    Let me just put this out there in no way am I saying Carr sucks cause he doesn't but in no way am I saying he is a number 1 either I want to see how he does in the NFC this year I mean s*** it was a very nice pick up for the Cowboys but that being said I think Claiborne will be your #1 sometime down the road. Carr to me just doesn't seem like a #1 to me if he was on the Giants I think he would be a perfect compliment to Webster so he wouldn't hae the pressure of being a number one, cause most Dallas fans (not saying you cause you seem reasonable) but most will call for his head if he gets burned this year,just remember if that happens he is a perfect #2.

what player is better than the other does not matter
    except QB eli scores TD'S romo chokes

Jenkins cleared to play; taken off PUP. Could begin practice as early as Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Let me just put this out there in no way am I saying Carr sucks cause he doesn't but in no way am I saying he is a number 1 either I want to see how he does in the NFC this year I mean s*** it was a very nice pick up for the Cowboys but that being said I think Claiborne will be your #1 sometime down the road. Carr to me just doesn't seem like a #1 to me if he was on the Giants I think he would be a perfect compliment to Webster so he wouldn't hae the pressure of being a number one, cause most Dallas fans (not saying you cause you seem reasonable) but most will call for his head if he gets burned this year,just remember if that happens he is a perfect #2.
    I understand. I look at it a little differently though. And yes, Claiborne will most likely be our number 1 as early as next year.

Banned
    the real question is, can the giants keep up with the Cowboys this year.

This ain't the mid-90s no more, Cowgirl fans.

+ Reply to Thread