+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wilson

Wilson

i rarely comment, but this David Wilson kid just has a perfect attitude and outlook on his whole situation. he seems very laid back and very , well, just happy. i like this kid.

Gonna miss the big guy. rofl.

And he's so damn fast. I might be getting his jersey actually. #34 and I have only defensive jerseys, so I need an offense one.

Ive been looking at getting a new jersey,and i cant find his jersey on giants.com,i found it only on nflshopzone.com. Im thinking of getting it soon.Im very,very glad we drafted him.Hopefully randle will be just as good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatone80 View Post
    Ive been looking at getting a new jersey,and i cant find his jersey on giants.com,i found it only on nflshopzone.com. Im thinking of getting it soon.Im very,very glad we drafted him.Hopefully randle will be just as good too.
    Randle won't have quite the impact as quickly but he will make his presence felt this year. This draft is shaping up to be one of JR's best. We need Hosley back asap.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I know Im being 'Debbie Downer' but I would LOVE for us to start building a nice, strong, young O-Line around Wilson so as players get older we dont miss a beat.
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I know Im being 'Debbie Downer' but I would LOVE for us to start building a nice, strong, young O-Line around Wilson so as players get older we dont miss a beat.
    Don't see how you're being a debbie downer. That's a solid idea and I agree +1

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I say our 1st two picks next year are OL..

Jerry Reese is the man.

I have been very impressed with David Wilson from what I have seen. He is fast, explosive, he is hard to bring down, and he is a playmaker.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

He is Humble, and passionate about this game, he is not filled with Ego

Quote Originally Posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
    He is Humble, and passionate about this game, he is not filled with Ego
    Great pick!
    No one remembers who came in second.