+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No chat room?

No chat room?

I was not sure where to put this but seeing as the heart of the matter is literally TALKING ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, I'm curious...

Does this website not have a chat feature of any kind? I would love to be able to just casually discuss games live as they happen. Much like the "official ____ vs ____" threads, but, y'know..... a lot more convenient.

So is there really no chat room buried on the many front page options? Has a chat room feature ever been discussed for the future?
    Last edited by TrueBlue10; 08-26-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue10 View Post
    I was sure where to put this but seeing as the heart of the matter is literally TALKING ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, I'm curious...

Does this website not have a chat feature of any kind? I would love to be able to just casually discuss games live as they happen. Much like the "official ____ vs ____" threads, but, y'know..... a lot more convenient.

So is there really no chat room buried on the many front page options? Has a chat room feature ever been discussed for the future?
    There is a website that a few members use that we chat in. If you'd like, I can send that link via private message.

I'm interested ..... do people also meet during non-Giants games like tonight's preseason barn-burner between Superman and Mark Tebow?

I'm interested ..... do people also meet during non-Giants games like tonight's preseason barn-burner between Superman and Mark Tebow?
    Not that I know of. I haven't been on there when other games are on. To be honest, people have **** going on in their lives so that stuff is more important than chatting in a chat room for another game.

Fair enough, good sir. I appreciate the info.

Sent you the information. Enjoy! Bookmark it! It's actually a good time.

Will do! Thnx again.

I was not sure where to put this but seeing as the heart of the matter is literally TALKING ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL, I'm curious...

here it is in all its glory.
    http://www.giantschat.webs.com/
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    here it is in all its glory.
    http://www.giantschat.webs.com/
    Already sent via PM lol. Isn't the place awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Already sent via PM lol. Isn't the place awesome?
    I help where I can. Sorry if I stole your thunder Moke
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"