+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Watching Tebow is a bit like watching Vick, interesting athlete but not a NFL QB......oh, and without the redeeming humanitarian values

Did get to watch the game, what everyone should be concerned about is Sancheese, he still has only one pass, the quick slant, other than that if the 1st guys not open he really struggles. Did have a couple drops but overall am not impressed with his play.

As far a Tebow goes, he played behind the 2nd line with pressure on him from the get go and 2nd tier recievers that didn't get any seperation. It also looked like he was told not to try and make something out of nothing and try and make a pass with the exception on one he broke out for a 16 yd. 1st down.

So I don't think you've seen the last of Tebow by a long shot and if Sancheese leaves it anywhere fror 3rd and 4 to 3rd and 8 Tebow will be coming in, so it's all up to the Cheese.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

and yet those sorry *** jets get all the press...the Town needs an enema !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    and yet those sorry *** jets get all the press...the Town needs an enema !
    One with a Jet nozzle?

Bench Player
    I love watching Sanchez in misery too .... I'll never forgive him for stealing Kate Upton away from me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    I don't understand the hype behind this kid.
    Worst release in history, runs like a subpar halfback and is horribly inaccurate
    I think Fatsecsa said it best when he compared the Jets organization to a circus
    Timmy Tebow actually runs like a bulldozing halfback that knocks defenders on their butts.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Timmy Tebow actually runs like a bulldozing halfback that knocks defenders on their butts.
    he is nothing special running the football

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Watching Tebow is a bit like watching Vick, interesting athlete but not a NFL QB......oh, and without the redeeming humanitarian values
    Except Vick has a stronger arm, is a better passer, is a better athlete, runs faster, and is more dynamic. I used to watch the Falcons just to watch Vick play. Even as someone who follows the Florida Gators, Tebow is not nearly as dynamic as Vick is.

I will say this though. Watching Hill sack Tebow during pre-season opened my eyes a bit. Hill ran into a brick wall and hung on for dear life.

Quote Originally Posted by Medisleman View Post
    I happen to love watching Tebow. He just does crazy things that are so enjoyable to watch. I like watching Sanchez fail. It is more fun because Jets fans become so depressed.
    Hehehehe...EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    I don't understand the hype behind this kid.
    Worst release in history, runs like a subpar halfback and is horribly inaccurate
    I think Fatsecsa said it best when he compared the Jets organization to a circus
    why do want to see him fail???
    he didnt create his own hype and he certainly doesnt perpetuate it on his own.
    I agree the Jets are a circus but Tebow isnt the reason why. The owners and the HC are the reason why.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch