+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: RC Watching Jets to see tebow fail

  1. #31
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,237
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    You gotta research "Honey Badgers" - these critters will just keep chomping on a snake that's pumping venom into it.
    Yeah... I sure don't. I know all I need to know about honey badgers.

    They were the unofficial mascot for a NFL team last year that talked a lot but couldn't back it up.

    Although it does bring up the interesting discussion of where the line is between courageous and just plain stupid. I know which side of that line Vick resides on.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    why do want to see him fail???
    he didnt create his own hype and he certainly doesnt perpetuate it on his own.
    I agree the Jets are a circus but Tebow isnt the reason why. The owners and the HC are the reason why.....
    I'm defiantly an elitist when it comes to sports, can't stand the jets and see him as our rivals.
    I agree with you on the owners and head coach.
    On tebow however, the phenomena surrounding this kid, (the rabid fans mainly) is ridiculous.
    His fame is mainly based on his life decisions, not his prowess on the football field

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Vick is a lot of things but a china doll isnt one of them. The guy, recklessly, gives up his body and he isn't that big. QB's who do that are vulnerable to huge
    body and leg shots. He is not smart in that way.....
    So thanks, right after he gives up his body and heads to the bench you pretty much proved my point. 8 games tops.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  4. #34
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    25,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    So thanks, right after he gives up his body and heads to the bench you pretty much proved my point. 8 games tops.
    no thats not proving your point. Giving up your body and sacrificing it to make a play is not being a china doll. That term lends itself to a player who cant take everyday hits and gets injured. Vick literally gets slammed and sustains brutal hits. Yeah he gets hurt but he is no china doll. He is stupid in how he plays though.
    Last edited by GameTime; 09-02-2012 at 08:49 AM.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  5. #35
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    25,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    I'm defiantly an elitist when it comes to sports, can't stand the jets and see him as our rivals.
    I agree with you on the owners and head coach.
    On tebow however, the phenomena surrounding this kid, (the rabid fans mainly) is ridiculous.
    His fame is mainly based on his life decisions, not his prowess on the football field
    His fame is based on his persona and his college success. It is a bit unusual but if he doesnt pull any crazy late game wins out of his *** this season the hype will die quickly...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  6. #36
    Jets come crashing back to reality, like I said, Buffalo is a horrible team and so are the Jets with Sancheese, he is not a big time qb, can't handle the pressure.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts