+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dez Bryant Gets a Babysitter

The difference between a class organization and clown circus. The Giants would have showed him the door.

Why has Goodell not suspended him yet?
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Why has Goodell not suspended him yet?
    I'm guessing Jerry Jones proposed this idea to Goodell in hopes if Dez abided by these rules then he wouldn't have to serve a suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I'm guessing Jerry Jones proposed this idea to Goodell in hopes if Dez abided by these rules then he wouldn't have to serve a suspension.
    Uh, thats nice, but it didnt work for Pacman... According to Goodells past track record, Dez should be suspended at least 2 games.

knocking your mother around is probably the most ridiculous thing you could do and you definitely deserve a suspension

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Uh, thats nice, but it didnt work for Pacman... According to Goodells past track record, Dez should be suspended at least 2 games.
    Not exactly sure but I don't remember any player ever having strict rules like this laid upon themselves. He's being treated like a 12year and he's a fully grown man being followed around by security with a curfew...no bars, nightclubs...no drinking. Not even a beer for eff's sake.

These rules are worse than any 2 game suspension I can think of. Honestly I would never agree to it...but that's just me. And I'm not supporting Dez in any way shape or form...just saying this is humility at it's finest.

here are the list of restrictions:

• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;

• No drinking alcohol.

• He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.

• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.

• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.

• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions

Un effing believable

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    here are the list of restrictions:

• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;

• No drinking alcohol.

• He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.

• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.

• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.

• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions

Un effing believable
    If I was Dez I'd take the 2 game suspension...lol Those rules are nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Not exactly sure but I don't remember any player ever having strict rules like this laid upon themselves. He's being treated like a 12year and he's a fully grown man being followed around by security with a curfew...no bars, nightclubs...no drinking. Not even a beer for eff's sake.

These rules are worse than any 2 game suspension I can think of. Honestly I would never agree to it...but that's just me. And I'm not supporting Dez in any way shape or form...just saying this is humility at it's finest.
    Pacman had rules like that. A curfew, wasnt allowed in strip clubs, had body guards around him all the time.... Pacman basically said he hated it because he wasnt a kid and he was being treated like one. Thats why it didnt work. I dont see Dez really buying into this either.

+ Reply to Thread