Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi
"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"
I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
Why has Goodell not suspended him yet?
knocking your mother around is probably the most ridiculous thing you could do and you definitely deserve a suspension
These rules are worse than any 2 game suspension I can think of. Honestly I would never agree to it...but that's just me. And I'm not supporting Dez in any way shape or form...just saying this is humility at it's finest.
"You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."
here are the list of restrictions:
• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;
• No drinking alcohol.
• He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions
Un effing believable