+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Dez Bryant Gets a Babysitter

  1. #21
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Blackmon just went to the same school as Bryant. Doesn't have nearly the talent Bryant does and also has 2 DUI's.

    Dez Bryant was arrested once (blown out of proportion) and had a scuffle with an annoying rapper once who was heckling him at a night club.

    Other than that? He had lunch with Deion once and forgot his cleats at his pro-day (this is why he was labeled trouble in the draft by the way).
    Oh come on man youthink I meant that literally I was just saying what Warren Moon has said but since your a big stats guy, all I hear from Cowboy fans is if he does this and if he does that this guy can be great come on dude really this guy doesn't even have over 1500 yards in two year Cruz had that in one how many times are you guys going to stick up for this ****** bag I'm serious you can find more nfl ready talent out there I would rather start the kid with the dreads on you team. Iknow it was against the Rams but I just don't think Bryant is worth it. Trust me I was so pissed when they cut Plax I thought the Giants should keep giving him chances but it worked out better for the Giants just to get rid of him Trust me Bryant is not worth it.

  2. #22
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Oh come on man youthink I meant that literally I was just saying what Warren Moon has said but since your a big stats guy, all I hear from Cowboy fans is if he does this and if he does that this guy can be great come on dude really this guy doesn't even have over 1500 yards in two year Cruz had that in one how many times are you guys going to stick up for this ****** bag I'm serious you can find more nfl ready talent out there I would rather start the kid with the dreads on you team. Iknow it was against the Rams but I just don't think Bryant is worth it. Trust me I was so pissed when they cut Plax I thought the Giants should keep giving him chances but it worked out better for the Giants just to get rid of him Trust me Bryant is not worth it.

  3. #23
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Wow that's great lmao was it a touchdown that counted? FAIL!

  4. #24
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Wow that's great lmao was it a touchdown that counted? FAIL!
    Please. Just because it wasn't a TD (because of a penalty) it still shows you the athletcism.

    http://www.thescore.com/buzz/article...beast-td-catch

    There's one that counted. Happy?

    No, Dez Bryant's production has not matched Cruz's. That's neither here nor there. Bryant's upside is massive, and the results will eventually come.

  5. #25
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Please. Just because it wasn't a TD (because of a penalty) it still shows you the athletcism.

    http://www.thescore.com/buzz/article...beast-td-catch

    There's one that counted. Happy?

    No, Dez Bryant's production has not matched Cruz's. That's neither here nor there. Bryant's upside is massive, and the results will eventually come.
    Hey there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking man I still think Bryant is overrated and the #'s back me up if he has another 800 receiving this tell me you still want him there and is he has over 1200 yard this season ( since you guys are so high on him) then I will eat crow. Everyone that is a wr has a highlight reel even jerome simpson has one and look what has happened to him clearly the bengals get the point more then the cowboys do.

  6. #26
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Hey there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking man I still think Bryant is overrated and the #'s back me up if he has another 800 receiving this tell me you still want him there and is he has over 1200 yard this season ( since you guys are so high on him) then I will eat crow. Everyone that is a wr has a highlight reel even jerome simpson has one and look what has happened to him clearly the bengals get the point more then the cowboys do.
    True, everyone does have a higlight reel. Although with Dez there are many reels. His yardage production was down, but he still scoes TDs. He's a threat anywhere on the field and this entire offseason, he has been busting butt to get even better.

  7. #27
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    True, everyone does have a higlight reel. Although with Dez there are many reels. His yardage production was down, but he still scoes TDs. He's a threat anywhere on the field and this entire offseason, he has been busting butt to get even better.
    Look we can go on forever about this I say this is his "prove it year" the Cowboys made it clear that they are going to back him so well see I hope for your sake he does live up to his hype but to me even if I was a Cowboy fan I wouldn't want him that other kid with the dread looked real good he impressed me a lot all I'm saying.

  8. #28
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Look we can go on forever about this I say this is his "prove it year" the Cowboys made it clear that they are going to back him so well see I hope for your sake he does live up to his hype but to me even if I was a Cowboy fan I wouldn't want him that other kid with the dread looked real good he impressed me a lot all I'm saying.
    Right, this is a prove it year with Dez. Although I must say, Bryant hasn't been bad but he hasn't lived up to expectations yet either... well, expectations from common fans at least. IMO he's right on track.

    Still, nonetheless, this year expectations are up there and he's got to live up to them. I think he will, but he will have to prove it for sure.

  9. #29
    Everyone here sympahized with LT because he needed help
    For the record I have no sympathy of LT or Dez. Both men have the means to deal with their problems, means that many addicts and troubled individuals don't have. And people can spin either story however they want to because of their love of the teams, but anytime a grown adult needs supervision just to live their life, they aren't really an adult, and that honestly is really sad.

    Yeah Bryant had a hard life growing up, a lot of football players had hard lives growing up, yet they managed to get their life on track and live as functioning human beings without the need to be babysat by their employer. I understand that Dallas, has an investment to protect here, but honestly this is nothing short of pathetic.

    Your a grown man start acting it, you shouldn't need someone there watching you telling you not to put you hand in the cookie jar again.

  10. #30
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby View Post
    For the record I have no sympathy of LT or Dez. Both men have the means to deal with their problems, means that many addicts and troubled individuals don't have. And people can spin either story however they want to because of their love of the teams, but anytime a grown adult needs supervision just to live their life, they aren't really an adult, and that honestly is really sad.

    Yeah Bryant had a hard life growing up, a lot of football players had hard lives growing up, yet they managed to get their life on track and live as functioning human beings without the need to be babysat by their employer. I understand that Dallas, has an investment to protect here, but honestly this is nothing short of pathetic.

    Your a grown man start acting it, you shouldn't need someone there watching you telling you not to put you hand in the cookie jar again.
    Many people, inluding Cowboys fans, share this same sentiment.

    Personally. I think that's too easy of an answer. It's irresponsible to tell someone to be a man when they don't know how.

    On a separate note, would it change your opinion if these rules weren't even thought up by the Cowboys, nor are they being enforced by them?
    Would your opinion change if these rules were recently confirmed as false and embarrassing to Bryant?

    I thought these rules were odd (Bryant doesn't go to strip clubs and he's not a big drinker) and now there's been confirmation from Jerry that the Cowboys didn't set forth these rules and confirmation from Bryant's advisor that these aren't even the rules that he's set forth for himself.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts