YOU MODERATORS NEED TO HAVE A VERY GOOD REASON FOR BANNING ME. I AM CRYING DISCRIMINATION AT THIS POINT. YOU BANNED MY "ARTOWEN74" ACCOUNT FOR USING THE "F" WORD, SOMETHING MANY PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS DO. NOW I GO TO LOG ON THIS MORNING AND MY "OWENAR74" ACCOUNT IS BANNED???? WHY??? I'VE POSTED NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE. WHICHEVER MODERATOR CONTINUES TO BAN ME NEEDS TO TAKE THE STICK OUT OF THEIR *****, YOU TRULY ARE DISCRIMINATING, AND IF I WANTED TO I COULD TAKE YOU TO COURT, REGUARDLESS WHO OWNS THE BOARDS, YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY DESCRIMINATING AGAINST ME.

DID YOU HAPPEN TO READ THE POST IN THE "HAPPY TRAILS JEREMY" SOME PUNK WAS USING EVERY WORD IN THE BOOK TO INSULT "ROANOKEFAN" THE POST WAS STILL THERE 3 DAYS LATER AFTER I SENT "TOMMYRIBS" A PRIVATE MESSAGE ASKING FOR THE KID TO BE BANNED. THE POLITICS ON THESE BOARDS IS HORRENDOUS. I GUESS ITS LIKE BEING IN SCHOOL IF YOU WERE "IN" WITH THE TEACHERS YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH ALOT, IF YOU WEREN'T YOU COULDN'T. THESE ARE HOW THESE BOARDS MAKE ME FEEL.

JUST REMEMBER, POST COUNTS NOT BEING TOO IMPORTANT TO ME, I CAN COME UP WITH ENDLESS USER NAMES EVERYDAY, AND POST ON YOUR SITE EVERYDAY. GO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST SOMEONE WHO DESERVES IT, NOT SOME POOR GUY LIKE MYSELF, WHO IS ONLY LOOKING FOR A LITTLE JOY AND ENTERTAINMENT CONVERSING WITH FELLOW GIANTS FANS.

SOME OF YOU MODERATORS LEAVE ALOT TO BE DESIRED, KEEP BANNING ME, I WILL KEEP RETURNING. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BAN ME, FOR ANYTHING I HAVE SAID OR DONE (IN COMPARISON TO OTHER POSTS, BY OTHER POSTERS, WHO ARE STILL ALLOWED ACCESS TO THESE BOARDS)

ITS KINDA SAD, YOU MODERATE A MESSAGE BOARD, AND THE "POWER" LMFAO, GOES TO YOUR HEADS.