Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ANY LEGITIMATE REASON OWENAR74 ACCOUNT WAS BANNED?

I wasn't even going to reply, except I just noticed that you brought this issue over into another thread. I think you made your point, expressed your grievance, and now it's time to kill it....otherwise it'll seem like you're just fishing for attention. Your thousands of words have been noted, please wait for the mods to respond to you and don't carry this onto football-related threads posted by other people, or soon you will have people WISHING for your ban. Thanks.

You are sooooo wrong Moderator J. No private organization can override the Constitution. Before you start preaching law, know what you are talking about buddy.

Now for the guy talking about sueing a company, he/she better have a lot of money to spend.

[quote user="Moderator_J"]

Rights? You have no rights here. It is a privately owned internet message board, and the 1st Amendment does not apply here, nor do any of the other ones. You agreed to abide by a pre-determined set of rules when you created your account. If you didn't bother to read them, that is your problem. We do not have to give a reason as to why an account was suspended/banned.

http://www.giants.com/code.asp

You were initially banned for using profanity. Since it was your first offense, you were given 1 week. The 2nd offense gets 1 month. The 3rd is a lifetime ban. When I discovered that you had created another account, that account was banned. When you are suspended, you are suspended. Any other accounts you create are eliminated. The best thing you could have done was to ride it out, considering that your initial suspension for profanity was to end today and everything would have been fine. If you see other people using profanity, why don't you ever report them? There is a button to click in the lower right hand corner of every post to 'Report Abuse'. We don't catch every single thing, and we rely on posters to alert us to violations in case we miss them ourselves. To my knowledge, you have never once reported any of this 'profanity' that you've seen

Now this thread? You couldn't have gone aboutit in a worse manner. Keep creating accounts. One phone call and your ISPcan ban you from this site

[/quote] Moderator J, you should be banned. Who are you to tell people they have no rights? Did you forget what country you are in?

[quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"][quote user="Moderator_J"]

Rights? You have no rights here. It is a privately owned internet message board, and the 1st Amendment does not apply here, nor do any of the other ones. You agreed to abide by a pre-determined set of rules when you created your account. If you didn't bother to read them, that is your problem. We do not have to give a reason as to why an account was suspended/banned.

http://www.giants.com/code.asp

You were initially banned for using profanity. Since it was your first offense, you were given 1 week. The 2nd offense gets 1 month. The 3rd is a lifetime ban. When I discovered that you had created another account, that account was banned. When you are suspended, you are suspended. Any other accounts you create are eliminated. The best thing you could have done was to ride it out, considering that your initial suspension for profanity was to end today and everything would have been fine. If you see other people using profanity, why don't you ever report them? There is a button to click in the lower right hand corner of every post to 'Report Abuse'. We don't catch every single thing, and we rely on posters to alert us to violations in case we miss them ourselves. To my knowledge, you have never once reported any of this 'profanity' that you've seen

Now this thread? You couldn't have gone aboutit in a worse manner. Keep creating accounts. One phone call and your ISPcan ban you from this site

[/quote] Moderator J, you should be banned. Who are you to tell people they have no rights? Did you forget what country you are in?[/quote]

lol...........Idiocy breeds idiocy.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

From the Code of Conduct:

Statements or postings that violate the above terms will be deleted from postings upon discovery. While we may attempt to notify you if we move or delete a post, we are under no obligation to do so. Depending on the nature of the violation, the New York Giants and/or Sportvision at their sole discretion may terminate a customer's account.

It does not get any more clear than that. You are posting here, so you agreed with it and accepted it.