+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Tuck questionable?

Just heard a little bit of an interview on the radio and they said he needs an MRI on his toe. Said he thinks he will play next week but it doesn't sound good. Another injury to slow him down now. Just a horrible season for him. Hope his toe isn't broken.

Veteran

Re: Tuck questionable?

It has been such a disappointing season for him. Built like a tank but made of glass.... it stinks. We need him healty

Veteran

Prob the most ignorant comment I will ever make on these boards...

Tuck is a *****

It's a shame. Tuck is one of my favorite players, but the truth is we could probably do better with a healthy DE with average talent at this point.

Well the good news is he did say it did feel better today so hopefully it's just a strain that they can tape and give him inserts for it and limit his snaps.

I think they're looking for stress fractures on the MRI. Hopefully it's not Turf Toe either.

It seems like every big win we get, someone gets hurt.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Veteran

You guys are a little hard on him. Up until this season he hasn't missed a game since 2007. If he just went on IR from day one, he'd come back fine next year and nobody would think twice about it.

Veteran

I don't see them extending his contract after next year. He's just a little too injury prone for his size.

Tuck shouldve sat himself out weeks ago to let himself heal up, what a disappointing season for him.

Tuck had noooo motor whatsoever in that game. I mean opposed to bull rushing or even attempting to rush on tyron smith he just danced around in front of him looking like he was trying to get an opening or whatever..that 300 pound man isn't gonna move you gotta run into him! Bull rushing used to be his specialty. He was awful thank god for JPP. Tuck got almost no pressure the whole game. JPP deserves to have that C on his jersey not Tuck especially this year, he's been such a pansy. I wish I'd gotten someone else's jersey (like JPP's)

All-Pro

Say what you want about him, but Dallas was moving the ball on the ground with ease when he left the game.

I hope his toe is ok.