+ Reply to Thread

Dump Keller and pick up Bennett?

FF was last weekend and was outta town...stupid Autodraft.
    Anyways...i got Gates and the other TE it picked for me is Keller.
    Not big on Keller...already injured and that Jets offense is looking pathetic.
    But Keller is probably the #2 guy.

Bennett has been looking good...and lets face it...if Eli can make Boss and Ballard look good; Bennett should have HUGE upside.
    So it you are me...do you dump Keller for Bennett (undrafted in my 12 man league).

I wouldn't. What's the injury update on Keller? Sanchez offense sucks so much, Keller might be their primary or secondary target, especially in an offense like that.

Im fully on board for Bennett this year, Eli usually creates pretty good Fantasy FB TE's and now we have a guy bursting with talent, so Id say do it
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

with Sanchez throwing to Keller.. give me the Black Unicorn

i was considering dumping fred davis for the black unicorn but I need to see some regular season games to make my decision, he defiantly does have the opportunity to make a positive offensive impact

Banned
    yeah, definitely do it, Keller is not going to put up the same numbers, with that bull**** wild-cat offense. Tony Sporano is too conservative and lets face it Mark Sanchez sucks, qb's make players good and Martellus Bennett was the back up of Witten for so long, now he is Eli's number 1 tight end. Def Def do it, not even a question bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    i was considering dumping fred davis for the black unicorn but I need to see some regular season games to make my decision, he defiantly does have the opportunity to make a positive offensive impact
    If I had Fred Davis I wouldnt do that. Davis is gonna be a stud this year.

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    If I had Fred Davis I wouldnt do that. Davis is gonna be a stud this year.
    Yeah this. He'll be a great dump-off option for Griffin's bootlegs.