+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jayron Hosley confident he'll be ready for season opener

LINK

Excerpt: "Yesterday, Jayron Hosley was out of his walking boot for the first time since injuring his toe against the New York Jets in the Giants' second preseason game. Today, he was back to running for the first time.

Hosley was diagnosed with turf toe, a painful injury that can potentially hamper him throughout the season, did some running and backpedaling out in the rain while his teammates were inside practicing. There's still some pain, but the rookie cornerback has seen and felt progress.

"It's definitely getting better," Hosley said. "The soreness went down a lot. Now I'm just trying to find a good move for my foot as far as cleats and things like that. I think I'll be good." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

We need him on the field ASAP, the jump from NCAA to NFL for a CB is a tough one and we could use all the help we could get in the 2ndary
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

He looked good on the field and I think he can be a very good asset on the field if he can be back for the season opener. Good luck on it Hosley

Hope this injury doesn't linger on.. really lookin forward to see this kid on the field

good news as long as he does not re-aggravate it before then
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Taken with an unbelievably huge "grain of salt".
    I have never once heard a player say "theres no way I will be able to go".

Truth is...the more i hear the word "confident" when it comes to injuries on this team... the more pessimistic i become.

We need ya!

he'll be ready

Encouraging news, the kids got talent.
    No one remembers who came in second.

when a corner, especially rookie shows as much promise as he has you need to get him healthy and on the field.