+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #70 Marshall

#70 Marshall

Does this guy stand a real chance at making the team? Maybe it's me and enjoying seeing the #70 with Marshall on the back but he seemed to show something during the first 2 preseason games, not so much last game but definitely during the first two games. Anyone have an opinion on him?

I don't think he's making the 53. Ojomo, Tracy and I think even Broha have the inside track. A real dog fight.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePoint View Post
    I don't think he's making the 53. Ojomo, Tracy and I think even Broha have the inside track. A real dog fight.
    I think that he has looked a little better than Broha. I like Tracey, but I'm not sure if his constant injuries will affect his roster status.

No ojomo is a billion times better!

Bench Player
    I have liked what I have seen with Marshall, he plays all out and has impressed with being physical. Against the Jets he made great play chasing running back down with tremendous hit from behind. Good speed for a big man.

I dont think Ojomo will make the team. As impressive as 3 sacks is, none of them seemed like great abilities showing through. A couple scrambles, and a delayed twist.

Marshall I have seen a couple good plays, but not much overall.

Tracy is the only guy who seems like he is consistently able to turn the corner and get pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    No ojomo is a billion times better!
    A billion huh.... How much better is JPP then?

Ojomo has looked good, but he has played against backups and players fighting to make teams. He has an outside shot to make the team, but I think if Tracy gets healthy its his job over Ojomo, Marshal and Broha. By the way, Broha and Ojomo win the awesome name awards for sure. I hope they make the team because of that alone. Id by a jersey.

5trive for Fiv5

Marshall is a big guy that could come on for the team; however, Tracy is the one that cought the coaches eye! PS maybe.

I know people have been stating that Ojomo has 3 sacks vs backups, but that shows that he has great drive. Tollefson had the same motor and found success with this team.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I dont think Ojomo will make the team. As impressive as 3 sacks is, none of them seemed like great abilities showing through. A couple scrambles, and a delayed twist.Marshall I have seen a couple good plays, but not much overall.Tracy is the only guy who seems like he is consistently able to turn the corner and get pressure.
    They have actually both shined. Marshall more in first two games. But let's not forget they are playing against 3s mostly. Vs guys that won't make those teams
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***