+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,728

    Practice 411:: WIll Beatty practices with first unit

    LINK

    Excerpt: "New York Giants left tackle Will Beatty returned to practice on Monday and got some work in with the first team during the two-minute drill.

    Beatty has been in and out of practice with a back injury, which has been hampering him since OTAs.

    “He practiced a little bit,” coach Tom Coughlin said, failing to divulge any further details. " Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  2. #2
    Interestingly when Beatty went in Locklear slid to RT while Diehl went to the bench....

  3. #3
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,728
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Interestingly when Beatty went in Locklear slid to RT while Diehl went to the bench....
    Yeah, I'm wondering how long they'll keep DD as a starter? If Beatty heals up, I see Locklear going to RT. Diehl had some problems against the Bears.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Interestingly when Beatty went in Locklear slid to RT while Diehl went to the bench....
    I thought that was the original idea... Diehl is getting up there, and while still a serviceable backup, I'd rather Beatty/Locklear start at this point...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Yeah, I'm wondering how long they'll keep DD as a starter? If Beatty heals up, I see Locklear going to RT. Diehl had some problems against the Bears.
    Didn't he miss his block against Peppers on the one play that put us back near the goal line? Just wanting to make sure without having to go back and watch.

    I imagine Diehl will be the swing tackle barring any injuries to the OL.

  6. #6
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,728
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Didn't he miss his block against Peppers on the one play that put us back near the goal line? Just wanting to make sure without having to go back and watch.

    I imagine Diehl will be the swing tackle barring any injuries to the OL.
    That's probably the plan. In rotation, Diehl may perform better
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  7. #7
    Beatty better be jason peters 2.0 this year huh guys?

  8. #8
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,471
    Beatty's back magically felt better after he watched Locklear's solid play against the Bears.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Beatty's back magically felt better after he watched Locklear's solid play against the Bears.
    Haha. He should be worried with his 4 year stint thus far with the Giants but Beatty doesn't come across as the type to milk an injury. Just my take imo.

  10. #10
    Good News.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts