+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Now the Cowboys want to steal our motto

The problem with their GM\Owner is that he doesn't know how to build a team from the ground up. Quality depth is what the good teams seem to have mastered. Giants, Steelers, Patriots, Green Bay and Baltimore are really the class of the NFL. I know the Ravens haven't won a SB since 2000, but they are always relevant. In order to have the next man up, you need quality depth, which Jerry knows nothing about.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...b-b6c32b6f7f3d

Eh whatever. Let them take whatever saying we have. As long as we keep beating them, i couldn't care any less.

That's a good thing, we are doing things right.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

They should stick with "We still s*ck!"

Are you talking about, "Next man up?"

If so, that's hardly a NYG motto. Crap, we used it when I played ball in HS in the 90's.

When I saw that thread title, I thought that Dallas started using "Finish"...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    When I saw that thread title, I thought that Dallas started using "Finish"...
    Or, "All In."

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Or, "All In."
    Nah jacksonville grabbed that one!

Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    Nah jacksonville grabbed that one!
    Yep the Jags stole that and I keep seeing all kinds of teams biting on the Giants. I was watching a preseason game the other day (don't remember which teams) and they were putting four DE's on the D-line and the homer announcer was calling it their NASCAR package. Then I was watching college football live and some team had printed out a new motto called "FINISH".

Seriously annoying...People sure don't like talking about the Giants in the offseason or give them credit for their SB's, upsets and big wins...but they sure have no problem biting off their coined phrases and motto's.

Teams seriously need to get their own swag and stop replicating.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Yep the Jags stole that and I keep seeing all kinds of teams biting on the Giants. I was watching a preseason game the other day (don't remember which teams) and they were putting four DE's on the D-line and the homer announcer was calling it their NASCAR package. Then I was watching college football live and some team had printed out a new motto called "FINISH".

Seriously annoying...People sure don't like talking about the Giants in the offseason or give them credit for their SB's, upsets and big wins...but they sure have no problem biting off their coined phrases and motto's.

Teams seriously need to get their own swag and stop replicating.
    They're trying to bite off all of Coughlin's phrases because they still heavily regret firing him...