+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Is Prince a Princess?

Just kidding but this guy needs to get on the field. Number 1 draft pick on the bench injured starting the season 2 years in a row is not getting it done. I know its not his fault but if your can't play your useless.

Starter
    It's very unfortunate he's injured again and he never had a history of injuries. He seems like he has potential but when will he get to show it?

What does the birth certificate say on gender? That should give you the answer you are seeking.

Veteran
    i love when people who probably never stepped on a field and played the sport, call professionals who get unfortunate injuries females/useless.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

The guy's got a high ankle sprain for cryin out loud. OP, try walking from your couch to the fridge with a high ankle sprain (let alone play professional football).

Stop being a bully!

not trying to get in an argument but the op did say he was joking about the title.

Quote Originally Posted by manning to shockey View Post
    not trying to get in an argument but the op did say he was joking about the title.
    halarious...

I guess we can joke that Boly, Thomas, Canty, Hosely, Rogers, etc,. are all princesses too. It's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    halarious...

I guess we can joke that Boly, Thomas, Canty, Hosely, Rogers, etc,. are all princesses too. It's stupid.
    I never said it was hilarious or even funny at all but yes you can joke about anything you want. And if you think its stupid that's cool, I don't care either way. I was just pointing out that he was making a joke and he said that in the first line.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    What does the birth certificate say on gender? That should give you the answer you are seeking.
    what if he wont show his birth certificate or his tax returns?