+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    yup, number 94, D-ware...the guy thats gonna break strahans record this year with sacks. i am predicting 2 sacks from him to start the season with on lil eli
    D Ware has 99 sacks up to this date, M Strahan has 141.5 for the ALL TIME RECORD. So what you are saying is Ware is gonna get 42.5 sacks this season??? Now I know you are on drugs. Step away from your moms' computer and take a nice long cold shower. You are not Cruehead in disguise at all. You are a mental case at best.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Think he meant the 22.5 sacks for the single season record. Tell ya what, he can have that, we'll take another ring.Wonder if the prof is even old enough to remember Dallas's last SB win in 95?

If not, you can always go to ESPN, super classics & check it out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Think he meant the 22.5 sacks for the single season record. Tell ya what, he can have that, we'll take another ring.Wonder if the prof is even old enough to remember Dallas's last SB win in 95?

If not, you can always go to ESPN, super classics & check it out.
    this professor is old enough to remember Dallas beating the broncos back in 78. dont lump me in with the new ones that came on board during the aikman yrs. and yes, ty for correcting that fiftysomething giants fan in regards to what i was stating about strahans record; the single season record.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    D Ware has 99 sacks up to this date, M Strahan has 141.5 for the ALL TIME RECORD. So what you are saying is Ware is gonna get 42.5 sacks this season??? Now I know you are on drugs. Step away from your moms' computer and take a nice long cold shower. You are not Cruehead in disguise at all. You are a mental case at best.
    All time record belongs to Bruce Smith at 200.

Veteran
    this professor is old enough to remember Dallas beating the broncos back in 78. dont lump me in with the new ones that came on board during the aikman yrs. and yes, ty for correcting that fiftysomething giants fan in regards to what i was stating about strahans record; the single season record.
    That's cool. Your team isn't the respectable one it was in '78. It is a laughing stock of choke now.

fiftysomething???? Bud get your *** straightened out. Anyone can look up stats from decades ago, including the last real DALLASSS team that actually accomplished something. I am also sure you have zero clue on what you were stating about the sack record and just rode on the curtails of yet another GIANTS fan. I am classifying you with Rodgers12 on my poop list. Until you come in with a valid discussion I will do nothing but disrespect you, and by that i mean i will just hit my IGNORE feature on this board for your name and soon you will be nothing but a distant memory like so many sperm I have expelled over the years.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran
    Demarcus Ware is no LT. LT is the greatest defensive player ever. Period end of story. There will never be a guy who had the impact on the game that LT did again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    That's cool. Your team isn't the respectable one it was in '78. It is a laughing stock of choke now.
    i am pretty confident with this yrs squad as well. then again, i say that every yr

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    fiftysomething???? Bud get your *** straightened out. Anyone can look up stats from decades ago, including the last real DALLASSS team that actually accomplished something. I am also sure you have zero clue on what you were stating about the sack record and just rode on the curtails of yet another GIANTS fan. I am classifying you with Rodgers12 on my poop list. Until you come in with a valid discussion I will do nothing but disrespect you, and by that i mean i will just hit my IGNORE feature on this board for your name and soon you will be nothing but a distant memory like so many sperm I have expelled over the years.
    lol, uh.........ok

that breaks my heart i guess?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    Demarcus Ware is no LT. LT is the greatest defensive player ever. Period end of story. There will never be a guy who had the impact on the game that LT did again.
    LT was coked up most of the time. D-ware is clean