+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    LT was coked up most of the time. D-ware is clean
    Still the greatest.

lol, uh.........ok

that breaks my heart i guess?
    Uh.....ok...You are nothing but a joke on here. You bring nothing to the table here that even warrants a discussion. Thats too bad that you werent the official Crue-..... An imposter. Once again get off you're mothers computer and go t bed... you have school and I will blister your ***.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Coked-up does not allow you to be a great athlete and read a play and make the play. If you wanna talk about COKE lets talk about Irving..........and the rest of your JAILBIRDS! BTW did you actually hold Wares' **** in your hand while he pissed????? YUPPPPP I am sure you did

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Uh.....ok...You are nothing but a joke on here. You bring nothing to the table here that even warrants a discussion. Thats too bad that you werent the official Crue-..... An imposter. Once again get off you're mothers computer and go t bed... you have school and I will blister your ***.
    really, me an imposter? lol u aint gonna get me to admit to nothing.....settle down ol chump. the season is just beginning. the fate of both teams wont be decided on weds. but i am looking for a lil pay back againt the g-men muh boyz.

really, me an imposter? lol u aint gonna get me to admit to nothing.....settle down ol chump. the season is just beginning. the fate of both teams wont be decided on weds. but i am looking for a lil pay back againt the g-men muh boyz.
    Ol Chump? You sound butt hurt. Once again you bring zero football talk to the table and now have toned yourself down stating " the season is just beginning. the fate of both teams wont be decided on weds. but i am looking for a lil pay back againt the g-men muh boyz." You cant get any PAYBACK!!! You are NOT a Dallasss player! And it's obvious you cant even be a player on a MB! You are just a sad,poor excuse of one of the sperm that I let go down the drain. THANK GOD!

Banned
    so i had this premonition dream that Dallas plays in the sb with Motley Crue playing halftime

wouldnt that be awesome

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    so i had this premonition dream that Dallas plays in the sb with Motley Crue playing halftime

wouldnt that be awesome
    I had a premonition of a meteor striking Cowboys stadium during a Cowboys/Eagles game. That my friend is a dream one can fap to.

Banned

wouldnt that be awesome
    You're as funny as a terminal cancer patient with hiv, take the advice I gave you earlier in the thread and JUST DO IT

Bench Player

Вам интересна информация

Широким спросом в настоящее время пользуется матричный код!
    Широким спросом в настоящее время пользуется на аренда квартир в Москве

LT never drove a pair of scissors through a teammate's neck. And then there's Charles Haley spanking the monkey...

http://sportsbybrooks.com/irvin-slas...scissors-19960