+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Time :)

Game Time :)

Unfortunately in reality, not yet, but only 8 more days to go...can you feel the excitement?!?!

So picture it: It's 9/5/2012. The score is 14-9 Cowpies. GMEN have the ball and it's the last play. You become in total charge of this last play. What would you do to bring home a Giants victory? (Keeping it in reality)

thats my name.....dont wear it out.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Unfortunately in reality, not yet, but only 8 more days to go...can you feel the excitement?!?!

So picture it: It's 9/5/2012. The score is 14-9 Cowpies. GMEN have the ball and it's the last play. You become in total charge of this last play. What would you do to bring home a Giants victory? (Keeping it in reality)
    er..um...pray???

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    And here I thought there was a proposal in the air
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Not much I can do but watch the television and hope I don't have to kick anything.

Actualy, given those circumstances I would want the ball in the hands of the one man who practically always comes through in the clutch to guarantee a Giants victory...

Tony Romo

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    haha i thought you were getting hit on. the smiley face made me wonder....

Shotgun draw

the reality is that we will be leading when crunch time comes, but i feel u on the strength of just posting a hypothetical situation. however, i cant see us being down at that juncture at all. giants 26- cowgirls 17.
    Clock makes a fool of history...

...to DJ "don't call me Danny" Ware.