+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Watching Rodgers12 downward spiral since he has come to this board has been a nice bit of entertainment during the off and pre seasons. He is just really obsessed with us and it is as hilarious as it is pathetic. Not only are we better than the Green Bay Packers football team we also have the message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    GB will be out for blood that day. The Giants wont know what hit em lol.
    Please do beat us in the regular season. It worked out great twice for trophies in 2007 and 2011.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Watching Rodgers12 downward spiral since he has come to this board has been a nice bit of entertainment during the off and pre seasons. He is just really obsessed with us and it is as hilarious as it is pathetic. Not only are we better than the Green Bay Packers football team we also have the message board.
    HaHa it's like he comes on here and looks for respect from Giants fans cause they got a good football team ,like we're going to be like alright we give up your team is going to destroy us this year. Let's be honest once Eli beats you once you never win again especially in the playoffs just ask Brady.

Banned
    Not in Lambeau. The 49ers haven't won in GB since 1990 and Alex Smith isnt good enough to get his offensive weapons the ball. Our defense is improved enough to shut them down. Their defense might shut us down though. I think we will win but it will be a tough game. The Bears are going to give us a run for our money this season.
    I hope the Bears and 9ers **** all over you guys, now go back into whatever hole you crawled out of

Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. Mark it down.
    Care to put a wager on that?

I almost hope they do, if only to keep you from going completely off the deep end. Again. Your behaviour is sort of disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    this **** right here? co-signed with stank on it

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Care to put a wager on that?

I almost hope they do, if only to keep you from going completely off the deep end. Again. Your behaviour is sort of disturbing
    His behavior is similar to someone with dissociative identity disorder in all honesty.

Banned
    I hope we see you guys again in the playoffs. Packer fans really want another shot at the Giants. I look at all their forums and every single one hates the Giants the most outside the division and really wants to beat you guys in the playoffs.

I hope we see you guys again in the playoffs. Packer fans really want another shot at the Giants. I look at all their forums and every single one hates the Giants the most outside the division and really wants to beat you guys in the playoffs.
    WOWcause fans play the game right? please go away and your defense still sucks and I predict a very down year for Rodgers the best system QB ever.

MODS, can we just check his IP and just ban this guy? He doesnt bring anything to the table except trolling, and trolling is not welcome here.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"