+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It Looks like things Aren't Looking Good for the Giants by these Experts.

there are no experts just over paid people with opinions just like ours..

Way too long a read at this our, but there's no way both Eagles and Giants miss the playoffs, wth ?

I'm still on 9-7 no playoffs for us this season. And I don't really care. We just one the SB, who am I to expect them to repeat ?

Would I love it ? You bet. But let's be real. We had, what ?, 6 4th QTR comeback ? A 80% recovery rate on fumble over the last 8 games ? Those are "luck" stats that won't repeat themselves.

They do have a tough schedule and recent history has shown that the previous years world champions have failed in attempts to capture similar success so I am not surprised the at all by experts' opinions. It is proving the doubters wrong by winning much sweeter.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgundraw View Post
    Way too long a read at this our, but there's no way both Eagles and Giants miss the playoffs, wth ?

I'm still on 9-7 no playoffs for us this season. And I don't really care. We just one the SB, who am I to expect them to repeat ?

Would I love it ? You bet. But let's be real. We had, what ?, 6 4th QTR comeback ? A 80% recovery rate on fumble over the last 8 games ? Those are "luck" stats that won't repeat themselves.
    Clay matthews?!?! is that you?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shotgundraw View Post

I love Big Blue but, real talk

3 said they would make the playoffs and 3 didnt......big deal....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Clay matthews?!?! is that you?
    It's just maths really. Fumbles go 50-50 for recoveries. When you recover something like 80% (I didn't check the numbers, but it felt that way), you can't expect it to continue much longer. Close games (which 4th QTR comebacks are) are just so dependent on little things that you're supposed to win half, lose half. We won "too many" last season.

It's just like Manning's 25 INT in 2010, it was a statistical aberration and sure enough, Manning went back to his average

These so-called experts never learn; they pick the Cowboys just about every single season based on offensive talent at the skill positions. Coaching matters...heart and will to win matters...and player development matters. Everyone is assuming the Cowboys will suddenly and miraculously have a Top 5 - 10 defense. Sorry, I just don't buy it. Carr may be a solid addition, but Clayborn is a rookie...and aside from Ware and Lee, their front 7 doesn't scare anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by WEG313 View Post
    These so-called experts never learn; they pick the Cowboys just about every single season based on offensive talent at the skill positions. Coaching matters...heart and will to win matters...and player development matters. Everyone is assuming the Cowboys will suddenly and miraculously have a Top 5 - 10 defense. Sorry, I just don't buy it. Carr may be a solid addition, but Clayborn is a rookie...and aside from Ware and Lee, their front 7 doesn't scare anyone.
    Having Rob Ryan as DC pretty much prevents the Cowboys from having a top 10 defense ....