+ Reply to Thread

Roster analysis: Offensive projections

LINK

Excerpt: "The final preseason game against the Patriots is Wednesday night. This is a final chance for bubble players to impress the coaching staff. With the Giants cutting their roster down from 75 to 53 on Friday, let's take a look at the offense, position-by-position, and who might stay or go.

I'll take my stab at who I think will make it and who's on the bubble. Of course, some big individual performances and injuries could always change things. I'll tackle defense and special teams tomorrow. " Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Seems good to me ... Although the TE competition really isn't one I think, it's Bennett, Pascoe and Robinson, there's no bubble there.

Quote Originally Posted by shotgundraw View Post
    Seems good to me ... Although the TE competition really isn't one I think, it's Bennett, Pascoe and Robinson, there's no bubble there.
    I guess they're happy as is unless they see a diamind in the rough in the midst of the cuts.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1