+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Canty,SO?

No Canty,SO?

So we put Tuck,Osi and JPP on the line and maybe even Mathis all at the same time and use Rivers,Boley,Blackburn at LBs
    ALL IN!

You can do that on 3rd and long, but you still need to have enough DT's on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    So we put Tuck,Osi and JPP on the line and maybe even Mathis all at the same time and use Rivers,Boley,Blackburn at LBs
    I am assuming by mathis you mean KIWI?

are you saying you want to run the nascar package all the time?

It's not really geared to stop the run
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

cant have that alignment even most of the time. Would never work.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Remember a couple years ago when we played Indy, and Fewell only dressed ONE DT?? They ran up and down the field on us until our safeties were tired. . .then Peyton went crazy completing passes at will.

BAD IDEA

canty needs to get off his butt and stop eating oreos and get on the practice field its too late now he'll miss 6 weeks i think he'll be out of shape when he comes back and joseph proves to be the dominant member of the dt squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    I understand your point about plenty of talent but it comes up short in 2 areas. First, it depletes our rotation which is critical to maintaining the highest level of intensity of every play. Second, Canty is tying up a boat load of cap space and that means we don't have that money to deploy into people who can actually help us. So, we need him to get healthy and get cracking.
    No one remembers who came in second.

if canty doesnt tear it up upon his return, his salary might become too much for the giants to keep on...especially since we are forced into playing younger, backup type guys who could easily break out and play at a high level...jay ratliff was a 7th round pick, kuhn could end up making the most of his chance...

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    if canty doesnt tear it up upon his return, his salary might become too much for the giants to keep on...especially since we are forced into playing younger, backup type guys who could easily break out and play at a high level...jay ratliff was a 7th round pick, kuhn could end up making the most of his chance...
    This may be the last year of his contract. I think this is his 4th year here.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    This may be the last year of his contract. I think this is his 4th year here.
    nah he signed a 6 year deal in 2009. He isnt a free agent till 2015. He is due over 6 mil per year for the next 3 years and is the highest paid player on defense.

I do think that fact could put him in danger. If he isnt able to play there is no way he can earn that contract.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 08-29-2012 at 04:07 AM.