+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Love this - Sums up Eli

From Twitter:

AKinkhabwalaAditi Kinkhabwala

Coughlin on Eli: "Sometimes I wish I was in that huddle so I could hear what's being said" LG Snee: "Nothing. He calls out the protections"

Re: Love this - Sums up Eli

All business.

Man I love me some Eli!

[quote user="Rusty192"]All business.

Man I love me some Eli!
    [/quote]He was/is the perfect fit for the NYG. EA did a masterful job with him. To bad we lost him.

EA made our QB probs go away for nearly a decade in a half if we are lucky and people may forget if it was not for him we would not have a rotation of DE superstars on our line (even though a few are hurting atm due to injuries) including JPP. Because w/o EAs philosophy Reese would never have went and taken JPP last year.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Banned

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Rusty192"]All business.

Man I love me some Eli!
    [/quote]He was/is the perfect fit for the NYG. EA did a masterful job with him. To bad we lost him.

EA made our QB probs go away for nearly a decade in a half if we are lucky and people may forget if it was not for him we would not have a rotation of DE superstars on our line (even though a few are hurting atm due to injuries) including JPP. Because w/o EAs philosophy Reese would never have went and taken JPP last year.[/quote]Aww man be quiet. Reese is a great GM... some of you guys are blind. You act like it was hard to wanna draft a Manning.

I read somewhere that he said "let's go win this" in the first huddle on the final drive...

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]You act like it was hard to wanna draft a Manning.[/quote]

How long have you been a Giants fan? The Giants NEVER make big draft day trades like that. NEVER. They are always conservative and do the best with what they've got.

Trading for Eli (he was drafted #1 by San Diego) was a bold move very uncharacteristic of the Giants.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Rusty192"]All business.

Man I love me some Eli!

EA made our QB probs go away for nearly a decade in a half if we are lucky and people may forget if it was not for him we would not have a rotation of DE superstars on our line (even though a few are hurting atm due to injuries) including JPP. Because w/o EAs philosophy Reese would never have went and taken JPP last year.[/quote]Aww man be quiet. Reese is a great GM... some of you guys are blind. You act like it was hard to wanna draft a Manning.[/quote]

Not saying that Reese is a bad gm, far from. But, what exactly has he done to warrant being called great? I point to an offensive line that has deteriorated in front of our eyes and a defense that has been embarrassing under two different coordinators.

Veteran

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]You act like it was hard to wanna draft a Manning.[/quote]

How long have you been a Giants fan?* The Giants NEVER make big draft day trades like that.* NEVER.* They are always conservative and do the best with what they've got.

Trading for Eli (he was drafted #1 by San Diego) was a bold move very uncharacteristic of the Giants.
    [/quote]

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...

Man I love me some Eli!
    [/quote]He was/is the perfect fit for the NYG. EA did a masterful job with him. To bad we lost him. EA made our QB probs go away for nearly a decade in a half if we are lucky and people may forget if it was not for him we would not have a rotation of DE superstars on our line (even though a few are hurting atm due to injuries) including JPP. Because w/o EAs philosophy Reese would never have went and taken JPP last year.[/quote]

I have to say that EA was a great GM and a great football man. if you look at his drafts and see all the good players its amazing. Reese has not had the same success that EA had. Reese has been fine, but EA really knew how to draft good pro prospects.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Man I love me some Eli!
    [/quote]He was/is the perfect fit for the NYG. EA did a masterful job with him. To bad we lost him. EA made our QB probs go away for nearly a decade in a half if we are lucky and people may forget if it was not for him we would not have a rotation of DE superstars on our line (even though a few are hurting atm due to injuries) including JPP. Because w/o EAs philosophy Reese would never have went and taken JPP last year.[/quote]

I have to say that EA was a great GM and a great football man. if you look at his drafts and see all the good players its amazing. Reese has not had the same success that EA had. Reese has been fine, but EA really knew how to draft good pro prospects.

[/quote]

EA had his fair share of misses, too.