+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Am I missing someting Boomer& Carton............

are talking like Osi is going to be out for the year I know we don't have Canty for 6 week but he was more for the run game then anything. They keep saying that our defense is in trouble and that we should be looking for people on the waver wire. I mean Osi is going to be ready right? JPP is going to be ready right and Tuck? They just I don't know they make it sound worse then it really is am I the only one that thinks that.

i was a little worried hearing how coughlin said tuck osi and jpp should be ready for dallas. but the way he said it arose like the possibility that they could miss the game. it was weird. i didnt know they each had issues other than JPP and the sore back...our DL needs those 3 if we're gonna be thin at DT

We got the guy from the bronco's off the waiver wire already. And we have Khun who might be able to step in. I guess they are short of material since the jets do not have a TD yet.

One second I'm watching Carton finally give us some credit this offseason.. The next he's counting us out again... He's way to biased and i care about his opinion as much as i do skip baseless'

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    We got the guy from the bronco's off the waiver wire already. And we have Khun who might be able to step in. I guess they are short of material since the jets do not have a TD yet.
    What guy from the Broncos?

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i was a little worried hearing how coughlin said tuck osi and jpp should be ready for dallas. but the way he said it arose like the possibility that they could miss the game. it was weird. i didnt know they each had issues other than JPP and the sore back...our DL needs those 3 if we're gonna be thin at DT
    Really so all three have something wrong with them you don't think it's just a preseason thing, that's what I thought it was I didn't here T.C. talking do you have a link so I can listen?

Quote Originally Posted by nygon3 View Post
    One second I'm watching Carton finally give us some credit this offseason.. The next he's counting us out again... He's way to biased and i care about his opinion as much as i do skip baseless'
    Well he said our offense can score with anybody but said our defense is in shambles and that we need to pick people up off wires quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    What guy from the Broncos?
    This guy.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ive_tackl.html

wait jpp and osi are SERIOUSLY injured?
    wow this is just ridiculous again bull**** ****

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    wait jpp and osi are SERIOUSLY injured?
    wow this is just ridiculous again bull**** ****
    No they are wrong there JPP will be ready they just are looking for reasons to say why that the Giants are in trouble