+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aren't the patriots pretty much guarenteed playoffs?

Aren't the patriots pretty much guarenteed playoffs?

Because of the Jets might not score a TD all season and Miami is not looking good either it seems like the Patriots can't miss the playoffs. Kinda unfair in a way some of the AFC divisions are so weak and NFC east is usually strong. (we will overcome anyway but just saying)

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Because of the Jets might not score a TD all season and Miami is not looking good either it seems like the Patriots can't miss the playoffs. Kinda unfair in a way some of the AFC divisions are so weak and NFC east is usually strong. (we will overcome anyway but just saying)
    I think so but I like the Texans to make it to the SB out of the AFC.

Banned
    The Pats have Brandon Iloyd now as well as Addai and Jarvis Green Ellis at running back. They are stacked with weapons and of course Welker. If they dont get back to the super bowl or deep in the playoffs I will be suprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    The Pats have Brandon Iloyd now as well as Addai and Jarvis Green Ellis at running back. They are stacked with weapons and of course Welker. If they dont get back to the super bowl or deep in the playoffs I will be suprised.
    They don't have Benjarvis Green Ellis anymore and Lloyd has not looked great either they need Welker for that to work out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    They don't have Benjarvis Green Ellis anymore and Lloyd has not looked great either they need Welker for that to work out.
    ]
    They have Addai starting now? where did Green Ellis go?

yeah but not the Super Bowl especially if we're anywhere near it... lmao

I guess nothing is a guarantee in the NFL, but I would say that the Pats, are most likely going to win the AFC East again. Miami has a new staff, young QB, and a bunch of young and unproven WR. The Jets, well, who knows---their offense is nothing impressive right now. The Bills could push for a wildcard, but I think they are still a piece or 2 away from overtaking the Pats for the division.

I think the AFC North will be very competitive with the Steelers, Ravens and Bengals. I like the Texans to win the South, and the West might be wide open with the possibility of Denver, KC, Oakland and San Diego winning that division.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    ]
    They have Addai starting now? where did Green Ellis go?
    the lawfirm was signed as a FA by the Bengals.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Yes we have tough Competion every season from Philly Dallas and skins. While the jets dolphins and bills continue to lay down for the patriots. They could poss win that div like we did last season with 9 wins. However with their schedule they will win at least 12/13 games for at least a 2 seed.. Pretty much a lock this far out unless they have major injuries at key positions
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I thought Addai was let go after walking away from a conditioning test...?

Anyway, yeah the Pats are pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot. They certainly were last year... the best team they beat last year in the regular season was probably us.

+ Reply to Thread