+ Reply to Thread

Hoping Reese pulls his magic

Hoping that Jerry Reese can pull his magic and find some gems off the waiver wire...
    Especially at CB and DT because we're way too thin at those positions and not knowing whats going to happen with Austin, Rogers, or the timetable for T2 to return...

I was really hoping Bing would stick looked good last yeand got positive reviews from few ell nicknaming him "bada" bing... I was finally liking what i saw from Amukumara before he went down that game hopefully his injury won't linger and he can return shortly...Liking Hendricks and Ojwomo(sorry if i misspelled)

we all hope buddy and btw its OJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thats what i had originally... n was like no sound it out lmao theres a w somewhere... anyways... who are your hopefuls to make the 53/ ps???

I want Kuhniski to beat out hendrickson (I know thats not their names but it sounds better) and I want Ojomo to make the 53 I think hes the 4th best de on the team, I want randle to be the 3rd wr, and Hill to establish himself as a good player even though he over pursues and it scares the grandmas on the sidelines I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    I want Kuhniski to beat out hendrickson (I know thats not their names but it sounds better) and I want Ojomo to make the 53 I think hes the 4th best de on the team, I want randle to be the 3rd wr, and Hill to establish himself as a good player even though he over pursues and it scares the grandmas on the sidelines I like him.
    I like the pressure Kuhn is providing but its tough between him and Hendricks... Ojomo i see filling that tollefson role but between him and Tracy is a tough one...Tracy hasn't been able to show what he can do due to injury but he's solid... but i still think Ojomo has more upside

Really want Douglas to make it too...bye bye Hixon