Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Tuck osi and jpp hurt?

WHY do people keep saying this when i dont see it on the site anywhere? where do you people get this information, im pretty sure it would be in big bold letters on the front page of giants.com what are you guys talking about everybody is scaring me lol

Veteran
    Sigh* not so SMOOTH on your 22nd post huh K?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    HAHHAHAHAH +1 good effort

Breathe...all is well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    bro shut the hell up im not the one who said it , some idiot was the one that said all 3 of them are hurt, dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by ksmooth22 View Post
    WHY do people keep saying this when i dont see it on the site anywhere? where do you people get this information, im pretty sure it would be in big bold letters on the front page of giants.com what are you guys talking about everybody is scaring me lol
    They are being rested right now, no practice for them and probably no game tonight either. All 3 should be 100% for the opener, nothing to worry about

hey man relax okay? dont get hostile around here.

Veteran
    Osi and Tuck went to HSS (Hospital for special surgery) to have what were deemed precautionary checkups. Osi's knee swelled a bit and tucks shoulder was hurting. There has been no indication to this point that anything else other then that is going on.

JPP has had back spasms - which he claims happens every offseason and its just a matter of working through it. if it were regular season it sounds as if all three would be going.

But i understand the sentiment of worry as many times NFL teams downplay injuries - but at this point this is all we know and it sounds ok.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmooth22 View Post
    bro shut the hell up im not the one who said it , some idiot was the one that said all 3 of them are hurt, dumbass.
    lol that one struck a nerve huh. you will learn soon name calling on these boards is the wrong route, but i won't teach you.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

You guys gotta be kidding. He asked a question and the 1st 2 answers were mocking him ... And now he needs to chill ?