+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone else notice...

How many bad snaps Eli has to handle? It could just be me, but I feel like every game Eli is reaching down to grab the snap from the shotgun position. It rarely comes cleanly to him.

It almost cost them last night if it hadn't been for Ware being offsides. By the way it always seems like Ware jumps across the line before the ball is snapped.

I know he is great but i think he could get called for about 5 offsides a game, but then again it could just be me being a homer and wanting a Dallas penalty.

Veteran

Re: Does anyone else notice...

Kevin Boothe has never played center before forced into action this year - so yep he is gonna have to deal with tough snaps - thanks god ware went offsides on the worst of snaps.

Banned

Yeah there were definitely a lot of bad snaps. Thank goodness Eli was focused enough to handle them and keep his eyes down the field.

[quote user="dave56dj"]Kevin Boothe has never played center before forced into action this year - so yep he is gonna have to deal with tough snaps - thanks god ware went offsides on the worst of snaps.[/quote]

yes we need to get that fixed or it could be what kills our playoffs chances in a close game where we wind up losing the ball at a very costly time

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

Eli did an admirable job with the bad snaps. One almost cost us the game but we got saved by a penalty.